- Business and Employment»
- E-Commerce & How to Make Money Online
Earn Passive Income With Social Network Site Like Facebook
How it works
I never knew it would be possible for me to earn some passive income online by just doing the same thing i do on facebook for free. Are you a facebook addict? Do you love sharing your pictures, videos and views, then you are on your way to making some money while doing what you love doing. A friend first told me about this easy wealth scheme of earning passive income online, at first, i found it difficult to believe until i ventured into it. Remember, it is free and easy, so give it a try. In fact, i keep telling people that any scheme of making money on the internet that demands for you to pay money is a scam. You can’t pay money to make money online, all you need is your time, idea, talent and skill...that’s all.
Without wasting time, let me go straight to the point, which i am going to arrange in a question and answer format, to make it more comprehensible for you.
How does it work?
If you are familiar with fcebook, then you already know the nature of the business which includes:
1. Sign up for free
2. Verify your email address to prevent machine participation
3. Update your personal info and profile
4. Upload your pictures and videos (if any)
5. Create a personal blog
6. Invite friends
7. Participate actively in the various programs on the site: commenting, blog posts, create an album, refer friends and people, etc.
That’s all that is required of you to start earning...The name of the site is: yuwie- www.yuwie.com (you will be asked if anyone referred you, add ‘accofranco’ or follow my referral link below).
There is no big secret behind it, if you sign up through my link, my referral number will increase, which is how I grow, and how you (if you join) grow in the business too. Therefore, I implore you to sign up through my referral link. To register using my referral link, Click hereto sign up for a free yuwie account.
How do I get paid?
Yuwie take the revenue they make from advertisers and then they pay a percentage of that back to their users.
How much can I make?
I can't say exactly how much you stand to earn, but here's an example of what could happen. The chart below assumes you refer 3 people, and those 3 people refer 3, then those refer 3, through 10 levels, and each referral gets 1000 page views for the month, and the month's RSR is $0.50.
What actually counts as a paid page view?
When any logged in member views any of these pages, it counts as 1 page view for you:
- your profile page
- your blog pages
- view all your friends
- view all your comments
- your picture pages
- if someone views one of your shared layouts
When you view any of these pages, it counts as 1 page view.
- any of your control panel pages, including but not limited to: settings, messaging, friends, referrals, favorites, etc.
The following does not count as a page view:
- Refreshing/reloading a page
- Any page that's viewed within 3 seconds of the last page doesn't count
- Any view from a 'guest' or non logged in visitor.
How can I get more page views?
The best way to get more page views is to add more content to your profile: pictures, blog posts, videos, etc. Leave comments for friends, upload more pictures, and maintain an active blog. All of this activity will cause more people to view more pages on your profile. The more active you are, the more page views you'll get. Remember, whenever you add something to your profile, all your friends get notified through their friend feed, so they might be obliged to view your recent update, which adds up to your page views, that way, you stand greater chances of earning more at the end of the month.
How do I get paid?
You have a choice of 2 ways.
- Paypal. Paypal is an online payment processing company owned by EBay. Very secure, very reliable, very well known.
- AlertPay. AlertPay is an online payment system with a lot of non-US countries available.
Good luck guys, i hope to hear greater testimonies soonest.