Employer And Employee Relationship Qualities
When an employer treats their employee's with respect they will receive respect in return. When they have a Human Resource department that treats every employee fairly and don't base decisions on who this person, who they know, their race, creed or color they will gain respect. No employee should have to wonder what will happen if they are late, call in sick, have a death in their family, receive disciplinary action or a warning, they should know. These would be listed in the company hand book. Department Managers and Supervisor's who treat their employee's with respect and equally will gain that respect back. They will have employee's who are willing to help in any way to help them run the department smoothly.
Employee's who feel that they are being treated fairly and know that they are appreciated will give 110% during their work day. These employee's treat others with respect, go above and beyond to offer top notch customer service to their customer's. Whether they deal with them face to face or via the telephone they have a smile on their face and a lift in their voice. The top customer service representative's in my company process these qualities.
- Possess a positive attitude. -- having a i can do mentality is a trait that makes an employer confident that you are a team player.
- Good Verbal Communication Skills. -- when handling customer's having a smile in your voice puts them at ease and they are confident you will take care of their needs and requests efficiently.
- Good Written Communication Skills -- the customer receives a good sense of you as a Customer Service Representative and the Company on a whole. Remember you are the example of the Company because you are the first contact. The written skills also reflect on how you provide information and the ability to provide proper documentation.
- Punctual -- being on time for work reflects on your work ethics and returning with information for the customer's in a timely manner gives them confidence that you are there to take care of them and they can count on you.
- Kind, curtsies phone manner. -- having a smile in your voice puts people at ease and they feel comfortable with you.
- Answer questions or provide product specifications in a quick efficient manner. -- This express you knowledge of the product manufactured by your company.
- Treat other employee's with respect. -- They in return will treat you with that same respect.
- Concentrate on processing customer orders within a timely manner. -- This will show your Manager, Supervisor and others that you are a team player and take your responsibilities seriously.
- Prioritize their work load, zone ship orders, drop ship orders and future orders. -- Executes your work ethic and dedication.
- Reply to e-mail requests, questions and forward shipping error and quality issues to the proper people. -- Responding effectively and in a timely manner indicates both your knowledge and reliability to your customers and sales representatives.
- Assist the Manager, Supervisor and other employee's when they need help. -- TEAM - Together We Achieve More. Because, there is no I in team.