- Business and Employment»
- Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs»
- Business Ideas
Explore Second Career Opportunities in your Region
Auto Dealership Business
You Can Generate Huge Profits from Internet Marketing
Small Business Ideas
Fact: In Asia, people are 4-8 times more likely to lose a job compared to other regions of the world and they constantly look for a second career
No matter where you are in the world, chances are you will experience being out of a job at least once in your life, unless of course you’re a millionaire or a billionaire, then you don’t need to read this blog post any further. But if you are just like the rest of us, then I encourage you to please continue reading. In any case there is really no such thing as job security and eventually you are going to have to look for a second career that could sustain you. However, Asia is actually a thriving region it's just that sometimes it's either the system of government that prevents the people from prospering or it is the people themselves that lack the information or will to find high-paying jobs. Communist or semi-dictatorship countries like China and Vietnam tend to offer low minimum wage to their people, meanwhile a distorted republic like the Philippines with no price control laws makes ordinary consumers play a "raise-the-stakes" game with the business sector, especially those that sell the basic necessity supplies. At times people are also overtaxed which is the number one cause of poverty in this region of the world, but you will find out that most people who have online businesses go with the flow of the economy or even sometimes get around its lows.
If you’re keen to find something online, then you can try to look for internet marketing opportunities and tap the riches of the internet through a business social network. Of course there are also your preferred choices of business opportunities besides those that are on the web and it’s all good as long as you can create your own business with it.
Why Owning a Business is Important
It’s quite simple…you can have a million jobs but you can never own one, adversely, you can have just one business and own it for the rest of your life. If you should opt for a second career, then make your own personal business or better yet make it a home business online. There are a lot of internet marketing tips that you can find on the net on how to go about your business and plan an excellent strategy to make sales. In any case you can turn anything that you are passionate about into a successful business, also find business niches that have strong local markets. This way you’ll already have a strong customer base before you will launch your business internationally as you inevitably will. As you can see owning a business and making it your second career is far more essential than just getting a job.
Statistically Successful Second Careers in Different Regions of the World
An auto dealership business may work for one country or several countries, while it may not work in others, so you’ll need to find a business that works in your local are, invest in it and then create it as your own second career. Some of these businesses have been considered as among the best second careers by entrepreneurs and business market experts from all over the world. Here are some of the known businesses that thrive well in their respective regions:
- Auto Dealership – most first world countries like the United States, France, Britain, Australia, Canada, Japan and Germany have booming auto dealership businesses. Here in the US even used cars dealership are making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year! So if you live in any of these countries you might consider having an auto dealership business as your second career.
- Direct-Selling Business – multilevel marketing seems to go strong on whatever region it is set up on and that’s probably because there are lesser risks with this business than others. Many people claim to have made millions through their multi level marketing business and some of these MLM companies have reached the pages of Forbes Magazine and other well known media outlets.
- Restaurant Business – good food, a cozy atmosphere where people can relax and fine dining experience is the perfect recipe for a successful restaurant business. Restaurants are everybody’s favorite, there isn’t a person who wouldn’t love to enjoy a sumptuous meal in a very special place. If you’ve got taste for food and can provide people with great customer service, then you’re sure up the alley of restaurant business as your second career.
- Recycling – with billions of tons of waste generated year after year and about 40% – 60% of these materials could still be recycled, you can easily see yourself as a major business player in this field. Countries with huge recycling markets include the United States, India, China, Japan, Brazil and most parts of the European Union as well as Southeast Asia.
- Fast Food Chains – some people like their food served hot and more importantly – fast! About 60% of the countries of the world either have franchised famous fast food chains like McDonalds, Wendy’s, Shakey’s Pizza, Kenny Roger’s, KFC, 7/11, Nordsee, Quick France, Wimpy, Jollibee, Teremok and many more.
- Internet Marketing – if you’ve been around the internet for as long as I have, then you’ll know that there are plenty of internet marketing opportunities waiting to be discovered; and if you hit the jackpot, then you can even make it your personal second career. Top internet marketing companies include WebiMax, Brick Marketing, SEOP, Web Metro, iMajestic and more. Fortunately, the opportunity for you to start your own internet marketing company has a 90% chance at success, so you should take the chance to start now.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) – call centers, top manufacturing companies, animation companies, accounting firms and even credit bureaus are now being outsourced from first world countries to third world countries in order to cut operation costs. The Philippines is known to have the closest American accent and fairly good grammatical skills, while some Indians can speak fluent British English and Vietnamese customer service agents are good at speaking in French. These BPO companies are making hundreds of thousands of dollars per year and if you have local contacts in these third world countries you can make your own BPO company also.