- Business and Employment»
- E-Commerce & How to Make Money Online
How to do Fundraising for Your Charity Event with an Online Silent Auction
BlueTree Marketing Corp.
3500 Mystic Pointe Drive
Aventura, FL 33180
Silent auctions can be a great way to raise money for any event. The trick is getting enough items, to put up for auction, to make it worthwhile. Blue Tree Marketing can be an amazing resource in setting up a silent, live or online auction.
How Does it Work?
- Blue Tree Marketing uses a Consignment Auction Program to help you with your charity auction.
- Blue Tree will help you decide which items are right for your particular audience
- They will create a list of specific consignment auction items that have been proven to be successful for your type of event
- Before the event, your will sit down and come to an agreement of the prices and number of items for your auction
- You only pay the consignment price on any item you are able to auction. There are no other fees involved
- Before the event, Blue Tree will send you the items you have agreed on for your auction
- If an item doesn't sell, all you have to is ship it back
Blue Tree Marketing Auction Features
- Organizing your event
- Promoting your event
- Acquiring items for your auction
- Managing your items
- Creating a participant list
- Recognizing your sponsors
- Live event features
- Closeout processing
- Technical support
What Kinds of Items are Available for Auction?
The categories of items include:
- Basketball Memorabilia
- Baseball Memorabilia
- Family Vacations
- Football Memorabilia
- International Travel
- US Travel
- Once in a Lifetime Experiences
Examples of Auction Items
- A Top Gun Experience for One Person as a Fighter Pilot for a Day in a Military Aircraft
- A Trip for Two to Kenya, Africa for Eight Days & Seven Nights at the Fairmont Mara Safari Club, Including a $2,000 Fairmont Gift Card That Can be Used for Your Choice of Adventure Experiences (Land Only)
- 2008 Yankees Team Autographed All Star Baseball
- A Cruise Vacation for Two Aboard Royal Caribbean Cruises to the Bahamas for Three Nights in an Ocean View Stateroom
- Dominique Wilkins Autographed Red Hot Hawk Sports Illustrated Cover 16x20 Photograph
- A Family Trip for Four to Anaheim, California for Three Days & Two Nights at Hotel Menage in a Suite and Adjoining Room for Children, Including Two-Day Park Hopper Passes to Disneyland® (Land Only)
- A Getaway for Two to British Columbia, Canada for Four Days & Three Nights at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler (Land Only)
- Brett Favre Autographed 8x10 Framed 421 Career TD Passes Collage 22x28
- A Trip for Two to Las Vegas, Nevada for Four Days & Three Nights at The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino with Economy Class Air, Including Round Trip Private Airport Transfers and an Evening Helicopter Ride over the Strip
- A Trip for Two to Acapulco, Mexico for Seven Days & Six Nights at The Fairmont Pierre Marques with Economy Class Air
If our planning on doing any form of fundraiser for your charity, I highly recommend using Blue Tree Marketing. They make the entire process simple and effective and they offer something for everyone in their auction items.