- Business and Employment
What is a GPT Site?
Make Money Online with Get Paid To Sites
GPT sites are an easy way to make money online for free. With a GPT site you make money for completing free offers. There is no catch. Simply follow the TOS, complete offers, and get paid each month.
GPT stands for Get Paid To. I created this page to help explain what Get Paid To sites are, how they work, how to make the most money possible with them, and list GPT sites that pay.
I have received a check every month for more than 3 years now from GPT sites. I know from experience that they really pay. GPT sites are an easy way to make money from home.
What are GPT Sites?
Get Paid To sites are websites that pay you to do something. Most GPT sites pay you to do one or more of the following tasks:
Click on Ads
How Do GPT Sites Work?
Get Paid To....Do What Exactly?
GPT sites get paid by offering advertising space. Companies and individuals pay GPT sites to run banner and text ads, as well as to display offers for the GPT members to complete. The more traffic a site gets, the more they can charge for their advertising space. This means that GPT sites require a lot of members in order to make money with their advertising. In order to get more members so they can then charge more for their advertising space, they pay their members...that's you!
GPT sites aren't scams. Companies want your contact information so they can send you ads, hoping to get your business. GPT sites pay you in return for viewing ads and submitting your information to companies. It's all just business.
How to Get Started
Get Organized and Earn More
If you go into GPT sites blindly and just start creating accounts every where and don't get organized, you may earn a few bucks here and there but you won't earn as much as possible.
I've learned a lot about how to be successful with GPT sites. Here's a plan mapped out for you so that you can earn the most possible with GPT sites:
- Create a free email account to use just for the GPT sites. This is a must because the email address you use to complete offers will get spammed. I like to use Google (gmail). Be sure to create an email address that you will remember.
- Join a few GPT sites (no more than five until you get the hang of it). Use all of your truthful information (legal name, home address, etc when you register). Use the email address you created in step 1 to register with all the GPT sites and use the same password for every site. You don't want to have trouble logging in because you forgot your email address or password. Be sure to read the FAQ to each site. Some sites require you to "cashout" in order to get paid. Some require you to "submit" offers after you complete them. Be sure you know what each site requires.
- Bookmark the sites you sign up for so that you can come back to them. I also recommend creating a spreadsheet in Excel of the sites you register with so you can keep up with your earnings.
- If you do not yet have a PayPal account, get one now. Many GPT sites pay only via PayPal. Be sure you have the email address you created for the GPT sites added to the PayPal account.
After you're in a rhythm and have it all figured out, start recruiting referrals into your downline on your favorite sites so that you can earn even more.
How to Get Offers to Clear
Unlock Your Earning Potential with the Highest Clear Rates Possible
So many people join GPT sites and then get discouraged because all of the offers don't complete. They end up quitting before they even earn enough for their first cash out.
It's important to note that no one has a 100% clear rate. This isn't due to the GPT site, it is the result of the company that paid for the offer to be displayed. Either they failed to pay the GPT site for their advertising space (which means the GPT doesn't have the money to pay you) or the company claimed that you didn't complete the offer correctly. A very normal clear rate for offers on most GPT sites is around 60%. If you have your security settings turned up high on your computer (as I do), you may see a clear rate around 40%. That being said, GPT sites are still an easy and legitimate way to earn money.
There are things that you must do in order to get your offers to clear with GPT sites. They are:
- Clear your cookies before logging in to the GPT site. Clear your cookies after you complete each offer.
- Keep the final page of the offer up for at least 5 minutes. Even if you complete it correctly, it might not clear if you close it right away.
- Don't do a ton of offers at once with a particular GPT. My rule of thumb is to do about 10 offers at a time. Then I move on to a different site for a while.
- Don't forget to "submit." Most GPT sites require you to submit an offer after you complete it.
Have You Given GPT Sites a Try? - Tell Me About Your Experience
Have you tried to earn money with GPT sites?
GPT Sites that Pay
How Do I Know They Pay? Because They've Paid Me!
These GPT sites really pay and are my favorites. They are easier to work with and more established than many of the newer GPT sites. These sites are the ones I recommend you start with:
Leave your comments, suggestions, and well wishes here.