- Business and Employment
Habitual Buying Behavior & What It Means For Your Business
What is Habitual Buying Behavior?
This is a type of consumer buyer behavior that is less significant than complex buying behavior. In this type of buying behavior the consumer has access to a wide choice of products that satisfy the same need and don’t have much significant differences.
When the buyer goes to the point of purchase he very well knows the type of product brand he needs and he would therefore make a choice without much thought and considerations.
In layman’s language a habit is something that is continuously repeated over a certain period of time and this is exactly what is being witnessed when it comes to habitual buying behavior. Since the products in question have no major differences the buyer will stick to the one he/she has been using for some time. He goes for the product that is known to him and that is very clear for him its positive part as well as its shortcomings.
Features of Products Associated with Habitual Buying Behavior
- The products are uniform in nature i.e they display less significant differences.
- They are cheap and often have no risk in them.
- They are purchased often i.e. every now and then.
Example of Products Which Show Habitual Buying Behavior
- Bread and margarine
- Tea leaves and sugar.
Other Business Articles
- Famours Entrepreneurs & What You Can Learn From Them
Learning from other entrepreneurs is crucial for business success
- Marketing & Business: Complex Buying Behavior
A look at the complex buying habits and trends of consumers
- Marketing & Business: What Is Consumer Buying Behavior
Learn about the buying habits and trends of consumers.
- Business Advice: Understanding Consumer Behavior
A look at consumer behavior theory.
- Marketing & Business: Consumer Purchase Decision Process
Understanding how and why consumers make decisions is crucial to advertising and selling your product.
- Marketing & Business: How to Develop a New Product
A look at new product development
- Marketing & Business: Types Of Consumers
It's important to understand the different types of consumers in order to advertise and sell your product effectively.
- Three Profitable Business Ideas To Start In 2014
We're all looking to earn a little more money. Here are some good business ideas to start now.
- Lucrative And Profitable Business Ideas To Start
Some profitable business ideas