How To Be A Winner : 10 Tips to Achieve Success
"The bad news is TIME FLIES.
The good news is YOU ARE THE PILOT."
"It always seems impossible, until it is done."----Nelson Mandela.
Do you think that Winners may be the favoured ones?
Who Are Winners?
© Chitrangada Sharan Dec. 2012
All Rights Reserved
- A normal day at an office! The Boss gives an assignment, a difficult one to his team!
- While others are still trying to figure out, how to complete the assigned task, there is an employee, who finishes it within the assigned time and not only finishes it, but impresses his Boss with his fine execution of the task!
- Sounds familiar, Isn't it!
- Many a times, we observe that certain persons succeed in whatever jobs or projects they take upon.
- It is also true that we start thinking that they are perhaps more lucky or the favored ones.
- While this may be true sometimes but not always.
- So what it is which makes a certain individual-----a WINNER!
- The fact is that winners are not those persons, who never ever fail, but they are those persons, who never quit.
- It is sometimes rightly said, that achievers and successful people do not do different things, but they do things differently.
I will win- motivational , source: YouTube
Possible vs Impossible!
10 Tips To Success
Here are some of the rules or tips to be followed, which lay the foundation for a person, to become a winner.
1. Setting a Goal:
Setting a goal is the first and foremost, in turning the invisible into a visible. Unless you have a certain goal of what you are going to achieve, how can you become a winner. You must have a vision first and then follow it with passion.
It is imperative, that you should have good ideas to fulfill your aim and equally important is that they should be driven into practice with lot of patience and courage.
Also remaining motivated, with positive thinking lays the foundation for emerging the winner.
This is perhaps the key point to fulfill your set goal. Unless you focus completely and keep your mind on the things you want, at the same time off the things you do not want, it would be very difficult to target your goal.
4. Team work and Team spirit---
What does team work mean. When you are working at your workplace, you have to work along with a team...Team has to act together, taking each one's opinion, without clashes of opinion, so that everyone achieves more. No ego clashes please, if it is a team job.
5. Be open to suggestions:
If you think or presume, you know everything already, where is the reason to improve. Be open to suggestions and make changes and improvements. The desire to always learn and grow will lead you to be a winner.
Mind the P's:
Team work is very important at workplace!
Winners Are Those Who Do Things Differently
6. Tough Times:
It is quite natural that difficulties are bound to come, when achieving a goal. One should not look at them as something bad. They are opportunities to grow and learn. If one door is shut, another one opens, with new possibilities.
Don't we have speed breakers on road----but the road does lead you to your ultimate destination.
It is rightly said that you learn by your mistakes and each obstacle is a stepping stone in the road to success.
7. Possible vs Impossible:
As it is said, Impossible word is in the dictionary of fools. The difference between possible and impossible lies in a person's determination. If you are determined to achieve your goal, nothing can stop you from achieving it.
8. Growth with Balance:
It is your ultimate 'Aptitude' and not your ' Attitude', which determines your 'Altitude' or 'Growth' or progress in the goal you have set for yourself.
Do not spend too much time in thinking about a thing, otherwise you will never get it done.
9. Plan---- Prepare---- Proceed----- Pursue------
Mind the 'P's:
It is important to follow the 'P's to successfully achieve your goal and become a winner.
'Plan' with a 'purpose' and 'proceed 'with a 'positive' approach. Again 'pursue', with 'patience' and 'persistence'.
Doing the right thing, in the right manner and at the right time, will certainly lead you to success.
We often read about these tips and positive quotes on Inspiration everywhere and try to follow them also but do we sustain our efforts!
Most of the times, we start with great enthusiasm and later on just loose that rhythm. So, in order to become successful remaining motivated and focused is very essential.
To become a winner, you have to give your 100%.
© Chitrangada Sharan 27th Dec. 2012
All Rights Reserved.
Protected: Please do not copy!
Do you give up easily or pursue your efforts with more determination after initial failures?
Excellent video on how to win, change your mind in 2:50 minutes, source: You tube
Other related hubs by Chitrangada Sharan
- 50 Awesome, Inspirational, Motivational and Upliftin...
Quite often I find people posting Inspirational quotes on Facebook, Google+ and other sites, which are truly motivating and appear just at the right moment, when you are in need of that friendly boost.
- How to achieve academic success-10 Study Habits tips...
A student with moderate ability, who uses his talents in a methodical way to STUDY , will achieve more success than a person with greater ability but who is unmethodical. HOW! Read on rules to follow-
- How To Manage Time, Since we all have just 24 Hours...
All of us have only 24 hours in a day to complete our work. How to manage time effectively? Time cannot be managed. What you can manage is the usage of time efficiently by following some techniques.
- Motivation : Important For Success Of Children, Role...
Who doesn't need a little motivation! Parents and teachers of young kids have a great role in tracing the path for a child's success in academics etc., by providing them the much needed 'Motivation'.
- Resolutions, Goals And Promises- How To Achieve Succ...
Are you the one who very enthusiastically makes resolutions and promises, but within a week's time looses all excitement and fails to keep those goals? Why? Make small, realistic and achievable goals.
© 2012 Chitrangada Sharan