- Business and Employment»
- Business Management & Leadership
How To Make Your Employee To Love Your Company
It's hard to keep employees and make them want to stay in your company. They get bored easily and apply to other company easily. But what if you can make them stay in your company and make them loyal?
Have you tried communicating with your employee? Sometimes the problem is simple communication. How about motivating them and recognizing their achievements, which is an excellent gesture of giving them the attention they need. Let’s find out more of this in details.
Hire the right people with the mindset of staying with your company
1. Filtering applicant is the best solution. Start from the beginning. Hiring the right people to fill in the position in your company creates a roster of employees who will most likely stay with you longer. You lessen the risk of getting people who only wants to work for you for a month and then transfer to another.
2. Asking your employee brings out problems that can later on explode to a major employee issue. Communication is very important to get feedback from them so that you can improve or align your company's goal to your employee needs.
Motivation keeps your employee morale high.
3. Reward your employee as you see it necessary. It can be of any form. A reward doesn’t have to be money all the time. Implement a program that takes care of their family and you’ll convince your employee that you are taking care of their future. Think of beneficial programs for their love one's that can give them a reason to stay working with you.
4. Recognize their efforts. If they did something above and beyond what is necessary which gives a good result, acknowledge them. Giving them credit to what they do makes them feel important and valuable in your company.
5. Let them know who likes them. Knowing that they have served somebody and they love their services means that they are doing the right thing and the customers are the best evidence of their good action.
Don’t be too strict with your employee
6. Learn to be forgiving. If they make a mistake, talk to them. Explain the gravity of what they did. Forgive and forget immediately. Don’t hold on to anger. Better yet, don’t get angry. Just talk to them.
7. While you’re at it, be gentle to yourself by not entertaining negative vibes. This ruins your day and it affects how you treat your employee.
8. Be aware of your action. It is not enough to just say to your employee that you care. Actions speak louder than words and it is same to small gestures of kindness to your employee.
Remember that all of this is the foundation of keeping your employee and make them love your company. If you hire the right person, you'll reduce the risk of getting temporary employees.
Motivation is very important in having a good working relationship with them, but don’t forget to be gentle. A strict boss sometimes does not create a good working environment. If you do it right, you will make your retention rate better.