- Business and Employment»
- E-Commerce & How to Make Money Online
How to get into BestBuy Private Auctions
What are the BestBuy Private Auctions?
BestBuy Private Auctions, or BBPA as we will call it, is an exclusive auction website run by BestBuy. Unlike many other auction websites, on BBPA, you are not bidding against 50 other bidders. In addition, the prices of items are extremely low. Perhaps 50%-75% off. Why is this? Because it's private. Only employees or ex-employees are allowed to access the website. They ensure this by requiring that you enter a special verification code given only to BestBuy employees. So how can you, an average person get into BBPA? Keep reading to find out.
There are a few requirements to participate in BestBuy Private Auctions.
- You must be a US resident. They only ship to the US.
- You must have a credit card. CC is the only payment option available. PayPal, and similar online payment processors are not accepted.
1. Go to BestBuy Private Auctions.
2. Click "Register Now".
3. Near the bottom, you will see an "OPTION 3 - For Best Buy employees without a Best Buy email address".
4. Enter your email, and where it says BestBuy Employee Number, do this. Just switch around numbers from this code: AXXXXXX. In the places where there are X’s, fill in random numbers. Ex. A002471, A215312, A298791, etc.
5. Congratulations! You are now a member of BestBuy Private Auctions.
Below is a screenshot of the deals I saw one day from the Video Games section.
Some of you may be suspicious of this website. It is 100% legitimate, and is run by BestBuy itself. If you don't want to take my word for it, just google it.
All information provided in this article is for educational purposes only. I do not endorse or encourage anything written in this article. I take no responsibility for the use of this information by other persons.