- Business and Employment
How to make an extra $375 this month
Let's be on our way to financial freedom!
I am a working mom who loves to have fun and go out. I enjoy spending time with my 13 month old son and I love being able to provide him with the best of everything. It is because of this that I am always actively seeking ways to make money online and to be in a better economic position than where I am now. I aspire to save enough money to be financially clear of any debt (Credit Cards and Student Loans). I started on this venture a month ago! Lets see how long it takes me to get there! I hope you will join me on my journey.
You can use this extra money for anything you want. Do you want to take your family to Disney World? Do you want to pay off debt? Want a nice purse? You can use this money for anything you want! Extra Money is Wonderful!!
This was what I did this past month to make an Extra $375
Because I want to work my way to financial freedom and I know there are so many outhere like me, I decided I would blog daily about my ultimate goal, which is to save $180,000 and pay off all of my existing debt (Credit Cards and student loans). Ultimately, I also want to help others come up with ideas for financial freedom. I already have a full-time job and a 13 month old baby. So another job is not the ideal situation. Now I have to get creative.
I did a lot of research and came up with tons of ideas to save and make money. So I've been doing these steps for about a month and this is how much I made this month doing odd jobs and signing up for things.
1) I joined Inbox Dollars. I made a little over $30 in less than 1 weeks. Here is how...First, Inbox dollars gives you $5.00 just for signing up. The I joined Shoedazzle.com, I ordered a pair of Gwen Stefani Shoes for $15 but Inbox dollars gave me $15.00 back for joining ShoeDazzle. I got another $4.00 for signing up for a CosmoBody 10-day trial. (Make sure you cancel before the 10 days are up). and finally, I got another $10.00 for joining the Disney Movie Club. All in all it really took me less than hour to sign up for these offers BUT it does take one week to get credit. The Disney Credit is instant. CosmoBody and Shoedazzle take a while. Join Inbox Dollars and Check it out! You also get paid e-mails and can take surveys for extra cash. Check out my blog at www.smartypantsmoms.blogspot.com for a link to InboxDollars.
TOTAL EARNED = $30.00
2. Join Digit. What is ? Digit is an automated saving program. Every few days, Digit checks your spending patterns and moves a few dollars from your checking account to your Digit account, if you can afford it. Easily withdraw your money any time, quickly and with no fees.Digit automatically figures out when and how much is safe to save based on your lifestyle. Digit doesn't require you to figure out an arbitrary amount to transfer every month. AND BEST OF ALL IT IS SAFE TO USE!! Yes. Digit uses state-of-the-art security measures. Your personal information is anonymized, encrypted and securely stored. All funds held within Digit are FDIC insured up to a balance of $250,000. I saved $110 dollars in my first month with Digit! Awesome Right
TOTAL EARNED: $130.00
3. Soon after starting those little things, I realized all this little stuff wasn't really going to get me to my goal extremely quickly so I decided to try out Online Tutoring. I found a great company called InstaEdu (formally Chegg Tutors) They pay $20 an hour. In one week I made $120.00.
Are you an expert on any subject?? then sign up on InstaEdu.
Total Earned: $250.00
4. ACORNS: Acorns has the same concept as Digit, except Acorns Invests your money in the stock market. When I get above $100 I always take out $100 and leave the rest in there. For example, This month they invested $150. I withdrew $100 and left the $50 in there.
TOTAL EARNED: $350
5. The last website I used this month was Tradesy. Tradesy is a great tool to generate some extra income. It is so great you can sell your used clothing and make some money on it.
This month I sold a watch so I made $35 profit
TOTAL EARNED THIS MONTH: $375.00.
$375 in one month! Not Bad? RIGHT?? I will keep updating you with ideas throughout OCTOBER and at the end of the month I will update you on my October Earnings.