- Business and Employment»
- Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs
How to start a Water Refilling Station Business
1. Look for a Supplier or seller of Water Refilling equipments with ISO International Standards ensure that products and services are safe, reliable and of good quality. For business, they are strategic tools that reduce costs by minimizing waste and errors, and increasing productivity. level the playing field for developing countries and facilitate free and fair global trade.
2. Attend free Business Presentation and Seminar and Bring 1 Liter of your sample source water for free testing analysis. Seminar guided about ROI, Feasibility study to know how much the cost or total investment needed to put-up this type of business.
3. After studying the quotations and the total cost which you think is enough for your budget or capital, then you can start negotiating with the supplier. Ask for discounts or Promos they have and know the after-sales support you can get from them like maintenance and warranty. (a)Fill-up application form and select franchise/ equipment package of your choice
(b)Payment of reservation - to hold the Package (if any) and secure the territorial rights if it is franchise.
Remember Don't go for cheap equipments as this will not be worth in the long run. Always compare and check carefully what you can see on the photos they give against the actual equipment.
4. Site Inspections -Some suppliers will check and evaluate the place for the best design and layout. After choosing the right equipment to purchase, look for a good place to put your refilling station. Some local municipals require a minimum of 25 sqm. total area for this type of business, but oftentimes 20 sqm is enough. If you don't want to rent a place, you can use your own house. Sales will not be a problem even you're inside a subdivision.
5.Store Renovation - If you already found the location for you refilling station, you can now contact your preferred equipment supplier for your final negotiations. Ask for a typical layout of a water station from them that you can copy for your own water station, While under renovation/ construction, apply for:
a. Barangay Clearance
b. Apply for business name go to the nearest DTI in your area and bring your residence certificate and barangay clearance (For Own Name or Register the Business under your choice of Business Name ) It's advisable to list 5 to 10 names you choose to name your business to avoid delay when your preferred name was already taken.
c. Verify local government for complete checklist of the requirements to process the necessary papers.
6. Construction - that will take 3 to 4 weeks to finish. All building Improvements, lease or rent, renovation and or rent, renovations and construction will be shouldered by the client. However, all specifications on the standards, facade and all details during the construction of the water store shall conform to the standard is very important that the carpenter follows the lay-out carefully especially on the washing area, pipings and drainage layout. Start also making the deep well if this will be your preferred water source. Let the supplier check your water station during the construction to so that the lay-out will be strictly follow.
7. Settle the terms of Payment of the chosen Package For Cash Payment (execution of Deed of Sale) and for Financing (Full Down Paymentfor chosen machine package and PDC's for the balance of the machine.
8. Schedule of Delivery of the Tanks and Machines before the installing the glass panel of the store if the construction is already done, or at least 80% of the store completion see to it that the store is already clean. Then the delivery of equipments will follow be sure that the balance has been paid prior to the delivery of the equipments.Lead time will be 3 days upon date of confirmation. a. Free Delivery with/in Metro Manila area b. Outside Metro Manila trucking Fee, toll fee, freight forwarding expenses and Technician fare food and lodging will be shouldered by the client.
9. Installation- Depending on the time of arrival of the delivery team, the installation can be made right away if the delivery team arrived early. if not, the team will do the schedule for the installatation of the equipments, see to it that all specified conduits, outlets and all necessary electrical installation are already installed, and the water source is already prepared. Complete Installation takes 1- 2 days only.
10. Allow the machine and equipments from 1 to 3 days to dry-run before selling the product, Back-washing is being undertaken so that all foul odor and tastes will be eliminated as maybe caused by the sealants and other accessories that have been completed. This would take another 3 days, Flushing is also important after back-washing has been completed. This would take another 3 days to complete get a sample for a water analysis and go to the nearest DOH accredited laboratory for the physical, chemical,bacteriological and HPC water test, Result usually come out after 1 to 2 months for it to be releasd. Make a received copy of submitted documents to be displayed as a proof of submission. As soon as the water result came up, you can start operation for soft opening. Tip: it's better to get a water sample after a month of operation to make sure that the result of water analysis is good.
11. Prepare a Schematic Drawing / Blueprint of the store signed and seal by the Sanitary Engineer with the certificate of completions. Floor Plan Front Elevations Isometric Layout ( purification system) Location Map Schematic Flow Diagram ( purification system) Schematic Flow Diagram (draining system) Scpecification
12. Call Seller Customer Care Department to schedule training of machine basic operations, basic troubleshooting steps and marketing tips.
13. Requirements for Apply for DOH certification (Permit to Operate) DTI Certificate Schematic Drawing/ Blue Print of our store Recent result of water analysis
a. Bacteriological Exam
c. Physical / Chemical Exam (selected parameters)
14. After getting the registered business name from DTI, go to your local municipal office and apply for a Mayor's business permit. The process takes 2 to 3 weeks depending on the area. Some municipal office will require you to submit
- DTI Certificate
- Baranggay Clearance
- Schematic Drawing / Blue Print of our Store Recent Result of water analysis
a. Bacteriological Exam
b. Physical / Chemical Exam (selected parameters)
- Health Certificate of all personnel
- Lease of Contract (if Rented)
Additional Documents may be required on a case to case basis depending on the office of the city mayor
15. Documentary Requirments for BIR
- BIR Form 1901- Application for Registration for Mixed Income Individuals, Estates and Trust
- Birth Certificate or any valid identification showing name, address and birth date
- Mayor's Permit or application for Mayor's Permit (when applicable)
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) Certificate of Registration of Business Name ( to be submitted prior to the issuance of the BIR Certification (COR)
- Accomplish BIR Form 1901 and submit the same, together with the requirements, to the Revenue District Office having jurisdiction over the registered address of the business establishment.
- Pay the annual Registration Fee (P500.00) at the Authorized Agent Banks of the RDO
- Pay P15.00 for the Certification Fee and P15.00 for the Documentary Stamp Tax (in loose form to be attached to Form 2303).
- The RDO shall issue the Certificate of Registration (Form 2303)
you're now ready to make and print your receipts from the printing press. All individuals engaged in trade of business shall accomplish and file the application before the commencement of their business operation.
15. If your water source is deep well, you need to register your deep well machine to the National Water Resources Board (NWRB) at the NIA Building 8th floor. Ask your seller to provide you contact details.
16. Submit a copy of your DTI to the Seller to furnish you a copy of your Certificate of Product Registration.
17. Grand Opening- Both Client and Seller will do the planning for the Store's Grand Opening.
The existing Promo for the Month of January- February 2015 follows:
* Free Streamers every quarter
* Free Uniform every month
* Free Replacement Filters every month
* Free Replacement Carbon Cartridge every 6 months
* Full Maintenance Support
* Fully report on all operations
* Reverse Osmosis Automatic System Set-up as low as P600,000 for 3,000GPD (Aquabest ) with P100,000 worth of freebies i.e. signage, uniform, stocks etc.
* Peripherals and Accessories Available
* Office Support till 7:00 pm Mondays thru Fridays and up to 2:00 pm on Saturdays
* 24-28 stage Water Purification with Reverse Osmosis Machine
* Training support of personnel
* WSMS (Water Refilling Station Management) operation system
* Marketing Support and Advertising Support
* Free Store check ups
* Free Use of Non-corrosive, Cabinet type Panaflex Photographic Signage (3 Ft by 6 Ft) and Double Face (3 x 4 Ft) Aluminum frame and powder coated worth P 21,000.00
* Free Lifetime Membrane Cleaning Service (pay only for chemicals and transpo)
* Free Store Design and Lay Out
* Free Grand Opening Day support (Balloons and Sound System)
* Free in-house financing ( Zero interests) up to 60 months for Metro Manila franchisees.
Cash Basis : 10% for cash buyers
Installment Basis @ 0% interest
50% Downpayament balance payable to 6 months at 0% interest
60% Downpayment balance payable to 12months at 0% interest
70% Downpayment balance payable to 18 months at 0% interest
SIte Requirements Floor Area : 20 -30sq. meters
For Interested Investors and Entrepreneurs we Invited you to attend our Free Business Seminar you may contact me in these numbers 0936.2214243
OFW Franchise Client : The existing Promo for the Year 2015 follows: 50% OFF to your franchise fees and you will have the option of machine payment of 50% DP remaining Balance will be payable to 12 months @ 0% interest with issued post dated checks. Details of this is usually discussed during the free orientation seminar scheduled everyday from Monday to Saturday at 10:00am ; 1:00pm and 3:00pm at our head office located at # 883 Quezon Ave. Brgy sta. Cruz, Quezon City. kindly confirm your attendance a day before your schedule to attend and please don't forget to bring the sample of your water coming from the source of your proposed site.
------ Best Thanks--------
FOR FRANCHISING DETAILS:
Nancy Jane B. Cayago
Global Waters and Environmental Solutions technologies, Inc.
Business Development Officer
Tel. Nos.: 332-2222 loc. 155