How to win an eBay auction
eBay auctions can almost be as exhilarating as a live auction. Well maybe even more so because here you're relying on your computer and your Internet provider for the most delivery speed possible. It also helps to have nerves of steel and the quickest "draw finger" to click on that SUBMIT NOW button.Here are a few steps to take to ensure that you see "You won this item"as an end result.
- 1)It's important that you view the wanted items over carefully, also read all the information given. (If something isn't clear remember to email your questions etc.)
- 2)Find out where the seller's located.(Will the seller ship to your country etc.)
- 3)You need to know what the cost would be for ship. & handling.(This will determine if your getting a deal or not)
- 4)Mark the wanted item on your "Watch this item" list. Keep checking its progress for a few days.
- 5)When it comes closer to the end of the auction place your bid.Try to be fair with the amount you bid as this will heighten your chances of winning. (rem:everything should be just right, once you bid you're committed to buy)
- 6)It's important to be available on-line at least 15 minutes before the auction closes to see how many bids are placed and what the highest bid is so far etc.
- 7)Now comes the time for those nerves of steel, if you keep bidding you'll raise the cost, at the same time you need to test the waters. Patience is the key. There is a fine line, as little as a few cents can let you win or lose.(Rem:your chances at winning are best when you bid fairly)
- 8)Keep refreshing your screen. When there're only a couple of minutes left enter as high an amount as your willing to spend, then wait patiently till only 50-60 seconds remain just so you're ready. If you're being outbid click on the "Confirm Now" and bingo done...Congratulations "You won this item" shows up on your screen..., as easy as pie.
Just a word of caution eBay-ing can be addictive... Honest, I speak from experience...
- Minimalism and Me
While in the dentist's waiting room I read in some Home/Deco magazine (it didn't look too old) that there were some studies done that compared us, North Americans to Europeans with regards to our living...
- Save Money: Reupholster Your Furniture Yourself
One of the key words here would be reupholster furniture INEXPENSIVELY therefore save money.... If you have antique furniture that's worth mega bucks, give it the attention it deserves and let a...
- Tent Repair!
You’re planning to go camping next weekend and you just remembered that on last years camping trip you noticed a small tear in your tent. If not repaired that small tear can become a large problem...
- How To Make An Eco-Friendly Shopping Bag
You will need one meter or yard of medium weight of cotton denim (not stretch-denim) Poplin, Twill, a polished cotton or a light weight upholstery fabric. Using a 45
- 1 Year hub-versary!
October 22nd 2007 a day in history... my history that is, a year ago I found my new home away from home. HUBPAGES. To give you the long tour (the short one is just too boring ...I've always wanted to be a...
- What do you say about writing HUBS? Is this skill an...
To be able to answer a question like: