41 Interesting Icebreaker Questions To Get To Know People
Icebreakers are very important in helping people connect with one another in groups. They help others get to know one another and make them feel relaxed and comfortable. Here are some questions to ask in different types of groups.
Single & Married Groups
- Icebreaker Questions 101 Icebreakers for Meetings an...
Awesome icebreakers for meetings rapidly accelerate group development and quickly establish a spirit of participant trust and active engagement. Effective icebreaker questions do this by fully capturing group members' attention and building and harne
What makes you laugh?
What hobbies you enjoy doing?
Who is your favorite actor/actress and why?
Who are three people other than a family member that influenced your life?
If there was something you can change about yourself, what would it be?
When you walk into a room, what would you like people to see in you?
What breaks your heart the most in this world?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
What movie have inspired your life? Why?
What book has impacted your life greatly?
What is one quote that you live by?
- Describe your most embarrassing incident?
1. What are three important character qualities you hope to teach your children?
2. What is the best gift your husband/wife ever gave to you?
3. What books have you read that you recommend to teens and young adults?
4. What is your favorite song as a married couple?
5. What is your favorite hobby you do together?
6. What are three things that has helped your relationship?
7. What is one challenging situation that you went through as a couple? How did you get through it?
- Christian Bible Group Icebreakers
Icebreakers are perfect for any kind of gathering or party, and they are a wonderful way for people to become acquainted with each other. Here, we have icebreaker questions, icebreaker games, and icebreaker activities suitable for many different...
Name something you prayed for that God answered.
What is one scripture verse this week that impacted your life and why?
What is a random act of kindness you did for someone?
What are you most thankful for?
Name a character in the Bible who you can relate to and why.
What is one thing that stood out and that you learned in last week's sermon?
Who is your favorite worship artist and why?
What is one song that impacted your life in most darkest hour?
If you can give one thing to a person in a foreign country, what would it be and what country it be?
If you sat next to Jesus on a train, plane, bus, what would you say to him.
Name a strategy that worked for you when reading the Bible.
Name a struggle you have when reading the Bible.
1. What are three character qualities that are important to you?
2. What is a perfect day for you?
3. What is your greatest fear?
4. What is your favorite type of music?
5. What is the best gift you ever received?
6. What are three words that describe you?
7. What is the most bravest thing that you have ever done?
8. What is the best or worst experience for you at summer camp?
9. Other than the normal subjects at school, What is one thing that should be taught in schools?
10. What is the best advice your parents or someone you look up to has given you?
More Interesting Hubs
- Inspirational Quotes for Hard Times, Tough Times, Ad...
Here are quotes and encouraging words from famous people to help you through hard, tough times; whether it is a loss, financial times, struggles in a relationship, with your marriage, children, job.
- 50 Quotes to Overcome Many Types of Fears From the B...
Many of us struggle with fears , of the future, people, failure, rejection and so much more.Fear can steal your joy, peace, sleep, love and lead to stress. Learn to overcome by these amazing quotes.
- 50 Best Quotes for Single People From Famous People
This Hub consists of quotes for single people of any age, pretwenties, twenties, thirties or older on happiness, life, love, relationships, friendships from many famous people.
- Encouragement for Times of Disappointment: Quotes, I...
This Hub gives encouragement for those who have been disappointed. Take a look at quotes from well known speakers to bring strength and help for disappointment as well as uplifting songs.