Overcoming The Words: "I’M BUSY"
Making cold calls can be frustrating at times. But the negativity can be managed. This article can help overcome negative conversation. Consider the examples of overcoming the comment: "I’M BUSY"
● Then I’ll be brief. I came by to share just one important improvement in our (Products or Services; Business or Organization.)
● Sure. I’ll come back later, when's a good time? Before I leave, let me give you our (catalog; sales brochure) to talk about.
● I completely understand. As a working (Mom, Dad, Grandparent) my schedule is full too. So I’ll be brief. We wanted you to see our new (Products or Services) first.
● You know, that’s exactly the reason I came by. We’re all busy—so busy that important things that effect the bottom line get neglected, isn’t that so? I’ll be brief.
● Then I won’t keep you. What if I came back in about an hour?
Using the right choose of words that open and extend a conversation provide positive sales opportunities.
© 2014 Lee Stowe