Increase Search Engine Ranking: 5 Ways Article Submission to Directories Can Increase Web Site Traffic and Income
You Can Increase Web Site Search Engine Ranking With Article Submission
If you can increase the search engine ranking of your web site, you can increase your online traffic and income. Article submission to directories not only can improve search engine positioning and traffic, but it can also significantly improve your website's sales and profitability.
One of the most effective website promotion strategies is search engine marketing. By increasing the placement, positioning or ranking of your web site on google and other search engines, you can get more traffic and sales.
Search engine marketing includes paid placement through pay-per-click (PPC) advertising as well as free placement. Although PPC advertising can deliver results within a matter of hours or even minutes, most marketers prefer traffic generated by free placement on search engines. If your web site can get a higher search engine positioning, you can get massive amounts of traffic long term -- for free.
How do you increase search engine ranking for your web site?
Search engine optimization is the process of improving the content on your website in order to attract more visitors. When users perform a search on google.com, websites listed on the first page will get the most traffic. Most users do not look at the sites listed beyond the first couple of pages. So, you may not get any traffic even if your site is listed on google or any other search engine, if you don't have a good rank or position.
Article submission to directories can be one of the simplest ways to increase your site's search engine ranking. When you submit your articles, you can include a resource box or bio box. This feature allows the author to include contact information, details about his/her interests, website or business as well as a website link.
Submission of Articles to Directories Can Increase Website Traffic and Income
Five Ways Article Submission to Directories Can Increase Web Site Traffic and Income
- You can build quality backlinks and build link popularity which can result in search engine ranking improvement. Your articles listed on directories can give you hundreds or thousands of high-quality links pointing back to your webpage. One of the most effective ways to improve your site's search engine ranking is by getting more backlinks and building link popularity. The more sites linking to your website, the more important your site appears to search engines. Each backlink is considered a "vote" for your website from another site. A backlink from a site with a high page rank (PR) has greater weight compared to one with a low PR. Most article directories have a PR 4 or greater. So, article submission can be a great way to get more high-quality backlinks and get a better search engine ranking. In turn, this can increase your site traffic and sales.
- You can optimize your articles to get better search engine ranking. You can use relevant keywords or key phrases in your articles as well as meta tags; these can make your articles search engine friendly. Articles with keyword density of 1% to 3% are optimized for search engines. Articles with keyword density much greater than 10%, called keyword stuffing, can be at risk for getting a lower ranking. This can also turn off most of your readers. A search engine optimized article can get better search engine ranking. However, any visitor you get from the search engines will not read your article if it doesn't provide relevant and useful information. Remember, your competitors listed on the search results are just one-click away from your website.
- Your articles can be published on blogs, ezines and other websites. They can be used by hundreds or thousands of website publishers as content on their sites. They can be published in ezines or newsletters with thousands of subscribers. They can be used by bloggers with thousands of visitors. In addition to search engine traffic, you can also get more traffic from visitors and subscribers from blogs, ezines and other websites. Furthermore, their backlinks can further increase your link popularity. In turn, this can further increase your search engine ranking and traffic.
- You can increase your visibility and credibility online. When your articles are used as content on other websites, ezines or blogs, you can dramatically increase your readership. You can also get more readers from search engine-derived traffic. If you write high-quality and useful articles, you can be viewed as an instant authority or expert on whatever topic your article is about. You can start developing your name as a "brand" online by writing more and more high-quality articles.
- You can get highly-effective free advertising. As an article author, you can increase your credibility online. If you establish yourself as an authority or expert and your readers visit your website through the link on your article resource box, the credibility of your offer will be much higher than if your prospect is just responding to an ordinary advertising. This makes it more likely for your prospect to trust you and to take action related to your offer. Your articles offer you a good opportunity to pre-sell your product or service to your readers and prospective customers. What's even better is that you're getting free advertising.
Article submission can dramatically increase your web site's back links and link popularity. The more backlinks your site gets from article directories, blogs, ezines and other websites, the higher your search engine ranking. The higher your search engine positioning, the more traffic your website can get. The more prospects you can have, the more money you can make online.
Video Shows That Online Article Submission Works
Any Search Engine Ranking Improvement Can Increase Your Site's Traffic and Income
Article submission to directories can offer many benefits and it's definitely worth doing. However, manual article submission can take a lot of time and effort. You can pay for article submission services, but it can be expensive. An automatic article submission software can be a cheaper and easier alternative.
To maximize your results, it's important to submit different versions of your articles to different article directories. Submitting identical copies of your articles to multiple directories may not improve your site's search engine ranking that much. Google can even penalize your site for duplicate content. You can re-write each article before submitting, but it can take a lot of time and effort. You can hire a freelance writer to re-write your articles, but it can also be expensive. An article writing software can be a cheaper and easier alternative.
Note: You can do it yourself and re-write any of your articles for hubpages.com. After approximately 30% changes or more, you can create a new hub from a unique version of your article. I think it's worth re-writing your articles and using them to create new hubs. Otherwise, you end up wasting potentially good sources of traffic and income. I plan to re-rewite many of my articles to create new hubs. A this time, they're just stored in my computer hard drive after publishing them once. Of course, easy doesn't mean effortless; it can still be time-consuming to re-write articles, but it's worth it.
You can increase your site's search engine ranking and traffic by submitting unique versions of your articles to hundreds of directories. You can get hundreds of quality backlinks. Your articles can go viral and get published in blogs, ezines and other websites. You can get thousands of additional traffic. Instead of manually re-writing and submitting your articles, you can save a lot of time and effort by using an automatic article submission software as well as an article re-writing software.
If you wan to check it out, here's the link:
==> Learn How An Automatic Article Re-writing and Submission Software Can Increase Your Online Traffic and Income