How to Develop Self Belief and Inner Strength! Be your own Inspiration!
Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.
Do You Sometimes Think--Why me? Why Is this Happening To Me?
© Chitrangada Sharan Aug. 2012
All Rights Reserved.
Why is this happening to me?
How often we say to ourselves!
- Whenever some crisis like situation occurs----or in odd circumstances, when something really terrible has happened, about which you could never have imagined.
- You must have heard it happening to others. But not in your wildest dreams, you must have imagined, it would happen to you.
- BUT, it does happen and you have to accept that it can happen to anyone or everyone.
As Mahatma Gandhi had said, whenever you are unhappy or sad about a thing, look at the person, who is more sad or depressed than you.
When we are alive, there will be obstacles and problems. They are intertwined in our entire lifetime. It is not about problems, it is how we deal with them..
"The bad news is TIME FLIES.
The good news is YOU ARE THE PILOT"
A Very Common Example!
- There is this friend of mine, always complaining to God, that she is the worst sufferer in the whole world. Her life is full of negativity.
- One can not blame her entirely. Her problems do not seem to end. One after the other, they keep on returning back to her.
- Sometimes it is her health issues, sometimes it is her in law's health issues. Her children do not listen to her. At one time, she had serious problem trying to save her job.
- When someone is actually facing problems on all fronts, it is futile to ask them to keep their cool. Something which is easier said than done.
- There are people with never ending problems, but also their undying resolve to encounter them.
- God knows, from where the same person gets the strength to fight back also.
- God is very thoughtful in assigning problems , I have observed. He gives a troublesome life to those chosen ones only, who can face it, not to every second person.
- It is like polishing the precious metal further and further and further, till it becomes 100% pure.
Other hubs by Chitrangada Sharan
- A Collection Of 50 Positive Quotes On Inspiration!
Quite often I find people posting Inspirational quotes on Facebook, Google+ and other sites, which are truly motivating and appear just at the right moment, when you are in need of that friendly boost.
Self Belief and Inner Strength: Do you have it in you?
Have faith and self belief:
- The human mind is a place of its own. It can make heaven out of hell, or a hell out of heaven.
- It is most active, when it looks inactive.
- It is our attitude, which is most important .
- No matter how adverse and unfavorable the conditions may be, the Man has the capacity to turn things around by sheer 'Determination' , 'Patience' , and 'Perseverance' .
- It is YOU and only YOU, who can develop the power of Self belief and Inner Strength within your mind.
- Others can only show you the right path, but following that is your responsibility.
"You have power over your mind-not outside events.Realize this and you will find strength."
"Nothing can dim the light, which shines from within"
“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
―--- Mahatma Gandhi
The Golden Rule!
The Golden Rule To Follow:
Sometimes, you have nothing to cling to, but your 'Self Belief'.
And when you hold on to that, even when no one is there to support you, against all odds, this very 'Self Belief',acts as a fire inside you and turns frustration into Energy.
You find a new reason to live and fight back and ultimately, you emerge Victorious.
Such is the power of 'Self Belief'.
Your 'Inner strength' , to be able to bear the adversaries of life, taking one positive step forward, chances are that mountain like problems, become easy to deal with.
Amazon Buy:Mahatma Gandhi's Autobiography
Do you believe in yourself?
Success Stories Do Motivate!
A student who became a topper after having failed in Mathematics twice!
- There was a student in my class, who was poor in Mathematics and was rather scared of the subject, due to his dismal performances.
- All he needed, was some motivation and encouragement. And he got it from the teacher concerned.
- And imagine his determination to crack the subject, he scored cent percent in his board examination, all due to his hard work, determination and self belief.
There can be seen hundred of examples around us, examples of turning impossibles into possibles. Just look around and get inspired.
Life is not a bed of roses!
Only those who have Self Belief and Inner Strength can sail through the journey called--LIFE.
© Chitrangada Sharan 08/06/2012
All Rights Reserved.
PROTECTED: PLEASE DO NOT COPY!
Self Belief is the key to success! Enjoy this video of Will Smith. source: you tube
Get motivated with these quotes and the music, source: You tube
Other Hubs By Chitrangada Sharan
- Motivation : Important For Success Of Children, Role...
Who doesn't need a little motivation! Parents and teachers of young kids have a great role in tracing the path for a child's success in academics etc., by providing them the much needed 'Motivation'.
- Appreciate What You Have~~~ Do Not Regret What You D...
Last night, I had a conversation with 'God' in my dream. I asked him questions about problems of life.'He' advised me to appreciate'Life' , count what I have; not to complain about, what I don't have.
- Human Emotions: How Do Our Emotions Affect The Body...
Negative emotions such as anxiety, depression, stress, fear impact your physical health. They trigger chemical reactions in your body, that can lead to diseases n damage the vital organs of body.
© 2012 Chitrangada Sharan