Jobs at Indeed
What is Indeed?
Indeed is an online job search website which brings hiring companies for people who are searching for jobs on it's platform. All the different types of jobs are available and has great review from all over the globe. Indeed was launched in November 2004 by Paul Forster and Rony Kahan. In the year 2011, Indeed started giving people option to post their resume and also resume building options are there.
How to apply?
Follow the following steps to apply for job in Indeed:
- Visit the official website of Indeed.com.
- On the top left corner you will see an sign in option. Click on sign in and create your account for free.
- After creating your account you will be redirected to the find jobs page. There will be different options for you to explore. The two main input boxes will be present in the middle which will help you to find the job you are looking for.
- The main input boxes will ask you for your job title or company name and other input box is for location, you have to provide the location of where you want the job. For example, if i want the job for freelance writing, i will write Freelance Writing in first box and city i am living in second one. After filling the two input boxes click on find jobs button.
- After clicking you will be directed to the next page where all the list of jobs available for you will be there. Just click on the name of the company or job you like and all the information about the job, salary, etc. will be opened.
- Read the description of the job and click on apply now button. Fill all the input boxes and give correct information as the company will contact you on the given address and numbers. Also upload your resume if you don't have one you can create there itself Indeed provides you the online resume builder.
- After filling and uploading all the information click on continue and you will be listed in the following companies Que and will be contacted by email by the respective company.
Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don't wish it were easier; wish you were better.— Jim Rohn
Almost 65% of all hires from job sites which is almost twice of all the online job listing websites. In 2016 Indeed delivered nearly three quarters of all the interviews from job sites in the United States. Indeed also has given a tough competition to LinkedIn as there record was closest but still was not able to match them. There are almost 200 million new visitors on Indeed searching for jobs every month. As compared to other online websites this is the oldest and most reviewed job search website and helping people for almost thirteen years. You can see the image below to see the comparison with other websites.
Indeed provides you a great online Resume Builder which is free and easy to use. You just have to click on the build resume option and you will be redirected to the resume building page. They provide you a bundle of templates with different tags such as:
you can use any of it for your resume. Use according to the Companies description and your skills.
Resume plays an important role if you are applying for any job and it defines you and your skills. By keeping these things in mind the Indeed online resume builder has set their templates in such a way that resume should look nice and clean and will be able to fit every criteria of different companies.
Indeed has become the largest single-topic search engine in the world with more than 200 million visitors every month. All the jobs are classified according to the user search mechanism. All the jobs are listed according to the reviews and sorted by latest date. There are plenty of options for sorting of jobs, you can sort it according to the location, date posted, remote and salary.
Indeed also provides a Career Guide where they guide on how to get a perfect job in various fields. Their are plenty of articles on how to write resumes, cover letters, finding jobs that will match your skills, how to work from home, etc. All these articles are written by experienced official people and can help you to find your perfect job.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 Shreyash