Judgment Recovery: A Legitimate Lucrative Home-Based Business
Legitimate Lucrative Home-Based Business
Judgment Recovery is a legal means of collecting money owed to individuals awarded judgments – money, in a court of law. If you sue someone for x amount of dollars and win the case, a Judgment is entered in your favor and becomes an official record of the court. In many cases, the judgment winner does not have the time, means nor patience to collect the money owed to them. You can hire a judgment recovery service to help you recover the money. Judgment Recovery is a legitimate lucrative home-based business.
Several years ago, I started a Judgment Recovery Business
I purchased an inexpensive, “How To” kit that I saw online. I compared the kit to several others and chose the one I thought was best to get the business started. The kit included a manual and some samples of forms as I can recall. Everything I needed was included in the package. The information provided was easy to follow.
Do you know anyone who has won a Judgment case, and did not recover the money?
Collect Money for Judgment Holders
The court is on your side when it comes to collecting money owed to you. You can have bank accounts and wages garnished to recover your money. The Judgment Recovery business has a system in place to help you recover money seamlessly.
Challenges in Collecting Money
- Getting Clients
- Defendant, individual owing the money, moved and is difficult to locate
- Defendant has no means of income or unemployed
Setting Up Your Business
- You will need a business name – register with your county
- You will need a checking account – in your business
- You will need business stationery
Is the Judgment Recovery Business right for you?
- Do you want a home-based business with low overhead cost?
- Do you like collecting money for other people due them?
- Are you okay with garnishing someone’s wages?
- Do you like researching records?
- Are you persistent to the point that you get what you need?
- Do you get satisfaction from justice being served?
- Do you want to make an additional income?
- Do you want to work in a field where there is low competition?
- Some people have reported earnings in the thousands of dollars per month
- You help your fellowman
- You provide a service to your local community
- You help the court system and justice is served
- You will be respected in the community
Hundreds of Cases
There is no shortage of cases with Judgments gone unawarded. It is said that, “it is easy to win a case, but hard to recover the money.” There are literally hundreds of cases in the court system, just sitting collecting dust.
When you get into this business, I suggest that you go in with a partner. You will appreciate the encouragement and expertise a partner will bring.
Give It a Try. Although I am not in the judgment recovery business now, I highly recommend it for the person who wants to success in this type of business. It is real; it is legitimate and you really do help people while you help yourself. No licenses are needed to do the Judgment Recovery business. Nor do you need a law degree. Just be willing to learn and follow step-by-step procedures.
Lots of Scams. I realize that there a lot of scam advertisements for small businesses. I want you to know first-hand that I know this business works because I recovered money for a client and was paid for my service. If this is your kind of business, take your time to learn it - it works.