Keywords For Kitchen Food Production Chef Resumes
Every industry has its own lingo.
Every department in each industry has its own jargon.
Keywords, or skills or tags in resumes help the recruiter search very very quickly through the hundreds of resumes that a search result throws up.
Below are listed are the ones used by Kitchen/ Food Production professionals. Chose the ones that suit you best.
To read more about How To Write Skills On Your Resume, Click here
- Easy to handle in food production area
- Menu Planning
- kitchen staff handling
- Italian cuisine
- continental cuisine
- INTERNATIONAL HYGIENIC STANDARDS & PRESENTATION
- HANDLING VIP CHARTERED FLIGHTS OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES & FOREIGN DELEGATIONS
- Specialty in Tandoori and Indian curry.
- Italian and Mediterranean cuisine
- Curry and Tandoor(Indian cuisine)
- Excellent in vegetable and fruit carving.
- Team player, innovative, positive attitude,
- Food and beverage production
- Indian cuisine,
- North Indian Frontier cuisine,
- Basic Continental,
- Basic Chinese.
- Bakery& confectionery,
- Microsoft Office,
- material management system
- pastry and bakery specialist in fine dining
French and Italian cuisine,
- maintain food cost percentage,
- inventory control,
- interacting with clients.
- Knowledge of Molecular gastronomy
- Sous Vide Cooking
- Good in motivating team
- food knowledge
- Food costing,
- ensuring hygiene and cleanliness
- Recycling & Wastage control
- Food cost control
- continental ,
- Spanish cuisine,
- Garde manger ,
- butchery and other section of kitchen ,
- menu planning
- recipes management,
- wastage control
- cost management,
- food quality management,
- people management
- guest handling
- Vendor Management,
- Staff Planning,
- Cost Control,
- Guest Relation,
- Point of Sale
- Material Management System
- Hospitality professional ,
- computer savvy ,
- Execution ,
- portion control,
- Purchases required ingredients from the store.
- Control & Check-Quality & Quantity of food served to the Guests
- IDS •
- Handling all receipts,
- storage, issues, and dispatch of goods.
- Optimal stock holdings and re-orders in due time.
- Taking Regular Inventory of Stores.
- Preparing Outgoing Gate pass for Rejected material
- Kitchen - hospitality career e-mag
For all the latest Jobs, News, Knowledge, SOPs, Presentations etc for Kitchen, Visit!