- Business and Employment»
- Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs
Making Money Online : Revenue Sharing Sites
Every Cent Counts
Do Revenue Sharing Sites that use Google Adsense really help you earn money?
- Write and Make Money
If you can write you can make money.At least that's what the Internet sites tell you.You can freelance at any of these sites to bid and win a project. At the completion of which the project will pay you ready...
- Making Money on these Websites
No matter how much is written about working online from home, it continues to be a hot topic. I just checked with the google adwords tool for the phrase "work from home" and saw that 2,240,000 more people had...
Google Adsence Revenue Sharing Sites
Want to make money online with your writing? It is possible
and it is easy. Making money online is not simple, but it can be done. Don't believe anyone who says you can make money online with an automated system.
As you have discovered Hubpages is based on a revenue sharing model. The hubbers write the content and then sign up for various affiliate programs. Then based on what the affiliates offer you make money online.
Money Making Sources on Hubpages
Hubpages offers affiliations with Google Adsence, and Kontera for placing relevant advertisements on your hubpage. It also has affiliations with Amazon and EBay to allow you to sell products from the websites.
A percentage of the sales profit comes your way. Your effort involves merely writing an informative hubpage and placing the relevant affiliate code details.
Hubpages is not the only revenue sharing website available online. I believe there are tons of them around. The trick to making money online by writing content is to find a couple of good and reliable sites that share revenue promptly with you. Then to populate the sites with enough relevant data that will keep getting consistent hits from the search engines.
Tips to Write Money Making Content
What you write about will make a big difference in how much you earn. You may be a great poet, and what you write must be excellent stuff, but aside from a handful of friends and family no one will want to read your poems online.
So when you write to make money online, poems are a total waste
of time. The community you belong to online will be just about the only visitors
that you will get to your page. This was what happened with me at Triond.
Now sit and think about the things that you search data for online. Make a list of ten things that you regularly search for in Google or Yahoo. These are the words that you need to write your content on. This is the sort of information that people need and look for on a repeated basis. These topics are evergreen and will always draw traffic to your page earning you money.
List of Sites that use Google Adsense Revenue Sharing
1. Naturally there is Hubpages, and since more likely than not you are already a member of the hubpages community, I won’t waste more time on this site.
2. The next site is Senserely. It is also a healthy community like the one we have on hubpages. You are supposed to get 80% of the adsense revenue once you have submitted the required number of content pages to qualify to put your ad ID on the pages. You run your own blog here.
3. Xomba is also an article directory that shares Google Adsense revenue on a 50-50 split. You need to post informative and relevent information here that you own. Any plagarism may result in your whole account being cancelled. So be careful about what you decide to submit to this article directory.
4. If you are more of a forum person, Namespro might interest you more. It handles buying,selling and discussing domain names. You need to be a member for 30 days and also to make 50 posts in the forums before you get to place your ad ID on pages and earn a share of the revenue. 50% is kept by the site and 50% is shared by the members who participated in the thread. So the more you write the more you earn.
5. Flixya is a site that gives you 100% ad revenue on the Videos, Blog Posts or Photos you submit. This does not mean that the site will continue to share 100% with its members in the future. Some sites started out with 100% and dropped it to 50% after they had enough content generating members on board.
A word of caution: I need to let you know that these sites are not all vetted by me personally unlike the sites I had shared in my last hub on making money online.
I would appreciate it if you gave me your feedback on
these sites if you are using them already. I have included my Xomba link. Just signed up for it today.
Update October 2009
Names pro is no longer with us! And Senserely has closed its doors to new comers. The other three are still working and working well.
As you can imagine I've come a long way from the time I wrote this hub. I have also found a number of new revenue sharing sites. I have added the names and links here. If you feel I helped you in any way, please use the referral links given on the right to join my network on these sites. If not, just go to the home page and create a fresh account.