How To Market Your House Cleaning Business On A Budget
- Cleaning Business Marketing - YouTube
http://www.startyourcleaningbiz.com business cleaning cleaning business start up start a cleaning business start cleaning business starting a cleaning busine...
Now you have started your house cleaning business and you find that you need more customers. You are on a very tight budget and you do not know where to start. Here I will give you some tips on how you can effectively market your house cleaning and maid service business on a budget.Below you will find low cost ways to market your cleaning service without breaking the bank.
Marketing Your House Cleaning Business
- Create a website. This is one of the most affordable ways to market your maid service. You can built it yourself or you hire someone to do if for you, with money being tight, i would suggest building it yourself. There are plenty of free web hosts that you could use.
- Distribute flyers to homes in your area and local businesses. Canvassing is one of the cheapest ways for you to reach your target markets. Put flyers in neighborhoods that you would like to clean in. Create a eye-catching flyer to attract potential clients. try putting a picture of your friendly staff or yourself standing beside your cleaning supplies or equipment. If your business is bonded and insured make sure you include that in the flier as well. Try to use colored paper, using a different color each time you canvas neighborhoods and track your response.
- Place a classified ad in a small newspaper, do not use a large newspaper the cost will be more higher than the small discounted newspapers in your area.
- Make or order some business cards an give then out to everyone you meet, leave them in salons, grocery stores, etc... these can be made cheaply right from your home computer.
- Have magnetic car signs made. These are inexpensive and quite effective. when you are driving it's a great advertisement tool.
- Lawn Sign. Yes that's right! Ask your client if you could stick a small lawn sign in the from yard while you are cleaning their home. Be sure to put your contact and website information on the sign so prospective clients can call you.
- Get referrals from your happy customers. This by far is the cheapest way to pick up more customers. It's FREE. Nothing beats word of mouth marketing.
These are some inexpensive ways to market your house cleaning service with a lot of hard work and determination you will soon reap the rewards of growing your business with starting out with little capital. It can be done, if you are willing to put in the work.
It is very important when to maintain a professional image for your business at all times. It starts with appearance. Make sure that you and your employees are neat an clean, your vehicles are clean, and keep all of your equipment clean as well. Make sure all your marketing materials are kept up well, and carry your business cards with logo and contact information at all times. Remember the cleaning business is very competitive, and your competition is just a hair away.
I hope these house cleaning marketing tips have helped you, and I wish you much success!