- Business and Employment
Microsoft Azure Business Benefits
Businesses have always been in a dilemma to adopt new technologies. When it comes to moving the entire organization to cloud, the risk is felt deeper. Microsoft brings the convenience of adapting cloud technology to businesses with Azure cloud service. Early adaptors believe it to be one of the most revolutionary and powerful platforms. Here’s the list of the benefits it offers to businesses of all sizes:
Workflow management benefits:
- Flexible: Azure service offers hosting solution for businesses to cope up with the changing needs of businesses in today’s world. It offers an application building environment that is easy to access, quick to create applications, and simple to customize as it allows seamless integration with third-party applications.
- Scalability: Using Azure cloud, you can easily scale resources from tens to thousands. To meet the growing needs of the businesses, the platform offers easy scale-up and scale down options. The simple ‘pay as you grow’ pricing schemes help keeping the cost low with the changing demand.
- Interoperability: Azure software offers a number of services that include a platform to develop hybrid applications, a platform to host your on-premise applications to cloud, data storage and communication services between applications and the cloud. Also, it supports languages such as Java, .NET, PHP; offers access to Azure tools on all devices; and integration with various third-party applications.
Data management benefits:
- Simple data storage: Windows Azure platform offers Binary Large Object (Blob), which helps easy storing and movement of unstructured data and rich format data such as images, videos, and audio with the Import/Export feature as required. Azure has a relational database model which enables storing data in the form of logical sequences with formatting in tables, indexes, and views.
- Reliable backup: In Azure platform, six copies of data is stored in two data centers. Along with the backing from Microsoft’s global data centers, there comes a 99.9% guarantee of reliability on availability of data.
- Collaborative environment: Along with Visual Studio development, Azure service supports tools and technologies that the business systems are already familiar with such as Ruby on Rails, Java, and .NET. There is a web application gallery that provides access to various CMSs such as WordPress, Drupal, Microsoft SharePoint, Django, and CakePHP.
- Cost effective: Microsoft Azure cloud service reduces the cost of building and maintaining on premise IT infrastructure for data storage and administration because this cost of taken care by Microsoft data centers. The pricing structure is based on the consumption and per hour basis. There are monthly plans help in reducing the load of paying a lump-sum amount.