- Business and Employment»
- Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs»
- Mail Order & Internet/Web Businesses
Mompreneur Tips: Remaining Positive in a Negative World
Every single day we have many different thoughts streaming into our brain once we wake up.The thought that we have can affect our mood and attitude towards the way we face the challenges that come our way daily.
The way we think does affect our outlook on life and how we treat our friends and family around us. If harbor negative thoughts it wil affect our self esteem and eat into our hearts making us feel very bitter. Even though we are facing a very depressing economy with the worldwide economic downturn there is still hope that your business venture will be sucessful.
How to stay positive
It has been say that by looking at a person's face one is able to see into his/her mindset.
A person who has a positive frame of mind appears to other as one who looks rejunivated. Endless enegry seems to radiate from her and what she says is encouraging and meaningful to others.
Here are some ways on how you can remain positive
- Set up short term and long terms goals which you can work towards. If you have an ultimate goal to work for it would be worth working towards reaching your desired reward.
- Engage in positive self -talk by often reminding yourself that you are capable of doing great things.
- Seek the company of other like minded friends who are willing to be there for you and encourage you.
- From Dominique's Desk
Dominique Goh. Singaporean Mompreneur and elementary school teacher, providing quirky toddler conversations, reviews and recommendations of products and coaching for online business startups.