Most Popular Job Interview Questions You Will Be Asked
Have you ever gone to a job interview and felt totally unprepared by the interviewer's questions? Worry no more! Read what the most popular questions are, and prepare yourself!
1. In a few sentences, please tell me about yourself.
2. What is your educational background and credentials?
3. Do you think your education has adequately provided you with enough knowledge for this job?
4. So far, what has been your favorite job you have held?
5. So far, what has been your least favorite job you have held?
6. What are some strength that you have?
7. What are some weaknesses you have?
8. How do you plan to strengthen those weaknesses?
9. Why do you want this job?
10. What specifically makes you qualified for this job?
11. Why should I hire you and not all the other applicants whom I have interviewed?
12. Do you normally get along with co-workers?
13. Have you normally given previous jobs at least two weeks notice? If not, why?
14. Do you have experience with others?
16. In previous jobs, how did you manage conflict resolution?
17. What has been your biggest challenge in life, and how did you over come it, that is, if you have overcame it?
18. Where did you hear about the job?
19. What kind of leadership style do you like in your managers?
20. Do you prefer to work alone or with pairs and groups?
21. Are you a good public speaker?
22. Where do you expect to see yourself in 5-years?
23. In your last job what were your responsibilities?
24. What do you know about this company?
25. If you get hired, how long do you plan to stay at the company?
26. If you saw a coworker doing something wrong, how would you handle it?
27. Do you have any special talents?
28. What has been your greatest achievement in life?
29. What has been your greyest achievement career wise?
30. Do you plan on continuing your education?
31. What were your responsibilities at your last job?
32. If you had a problem with your boss, how would you handle it?