PMPrepcast - Cheap PMP Prerequisite Preparation Course
Project Management Institute (PMI) gives the PMP (Project Management Professional) certification after evaluating a candidate's skills. The PMP was initiated in 1984 to recognize an individual's demonstrated understanding of the knowledge and skills to lead and direct project teams and to deliver results within the constraints of schedule, budget, and resources. Candidates for the PMP credential ensure that all of the aspects of the project plan are executed and that progress and variances are properly addressed and communicated.They are responsible for all aspects of the project for the life of the project and not only lead and direct the project, but also oversee project team members. There are currently 300,000 PMP holders around the world and the number continues to rise everyday.
One of the important eligibility criteria to apply for PMP certification is to have 35 contact hours of formal training. You should have documents to prove that you had at least 35 contact hours of formal education in project management. These course hours may include content on project quality, scope, time, cost, human resources, communications, risk, procurement and integration management
PMPrepcast is the cheapest prerequisite preparation course and best way to earn the 35 contact hours required for the PMP exam application. Great and cost effective way to earn the 35 contact hours. If you are short of contact hours or do not have any contact hours at all, do not forget to check out PMPrepcast.
How does PMPrepcast work?
The PMPrepCast is the first and only 35 hour long PMP Audio Workshop and has received fantastic feedback from aspiring PMP candidates.
You can buy PMPrepcast right now using a credit card. Use promotional code "Feb16" to get $20 off The Agile Prepcast. Regular price is $179.99 and the promotional price is $159.99. The PM Prepcast course complies with the latest changes made by PMI to the PMP exam. You still need to prepare using the PMBOK guide Fifth edition.
Once you buy, you will get an email on instructions on how to download the 89 or so 25-minute audio session in mp3 format. You can use the free Apple's iTunes software to download the audio course. You can either use an MP3 player or just your computer to listen to all the episodes. After two weeks, you will enable a new episode that has instructions on how to take a quick examination. The final exam is an online 25 question multiple choice exam. You will need to answer 17 questions correctly in order to pass the exam. There is no time limit - you can take the Final Exam the same day or in 1 year. You can take the exam several times if you do not pass at first. Once you pass the final exam of PMPrepcast, you will receive a certificate saying you finished 35 contact hours of formal training.
PMPrepcast PMP Prerequisite Preparation Course is a great way to obtain a documented form of proof that you took 35 contact hours of formal training. It is under $50 that makes it the cheapest way to satisfy the eligibility criteria of PMI. Moreover, taking this audio course is an excellent way to prepare for your PMP exam as well. Good luck!
The podcast consists of the following 89 episodes. Each averages 25 minutes length and focuses on one concept or process. You can listen to them as often as you like to enhance your understanding.
Each Episode has a number that allows for easy sorting in your MP3 player.
The contents of the PMPrepcast audio podcast can be found on the official website:PMPrepcast gives the PMP prerequisite preparation course with all this relevant content. If you have been looking for a good way to study for the PMP Exam, then you will have seen that companies who offer online and especially in-classrom workshops will charge you several hundred dollars. The good news is that we are not like them.
Top 10 Reasons for getting PMP certification
Certification is an important step in career development and recognizes qualified and competent individuals. Here are the top ten reasons why project management practitioners become PMP certified.
1. PMI credentials show your commitment to the project management profession. When you earn a PMI credential, you show peers, supervisors and clients your commitment to the profession, PMI's code of ethics and your ability to perform the functions of a project management practitioner to a certain level.
2. PMI credentials recognize your knowledge, skills and abilities. PMI serves as an unbiased endorsement of your project management knowledge and professional experience on a global level.
3. PMI credentials reflect achievement. Our credentials show that you have demonstrated excellence in the field by meeting standard requirements established by global project management practitioners.
4. PMI credentials can lead to greater earnings. Many credential holders experience salary increases because of their certification status.
5. PMI credentials can lead to career opportunities and advancement. Our family of credentials identifies you as a practitioner who has demonstrated competency in project management processes or in knowledge and experience in specialty areas of practice based on industry standards.
6. PMI credentials prepare you for greater job responsibilities. Our credentials indicate your willingness to invest in professional development. This enables credential holders an awareness of changing processes and terminology in the field.
7. PMI credentials improve skills and knowledge. Preparation for a PMI credential requires study and review of current project management processes. Earning a credential highlights your knowledge and competence and proficiency in your practice.
8. PMI credentials build self confidence. With a PMI credential, you define yourself beyond a job title while gaining a sense of personal satisfaction.
9. PMI credentials allow for greater recognition from peers. PMI credential holders gain increased recognition from their peers for taking the extra step in professional development.
10. PMI credentials enhance the profession. PMI's certification program promotes practitioners and supports ongoing professional development.
Source: PMI official website