- Business and Employment»
Electronic filing of Zakat returns in KSA
The Income Tax Law was instituted by the Royal Decree No.3321, dated 21/01/1370H in Saudi Arabia. Article (19) of the Law delegated authority to the Minister of Finance to take all necessary actions to put the Income Tax Law into effect and collect the stipulated taxes.
Electronic filing of Zakat returns
- Continuing with their efforts to automate the Zakat and tax process, the Department of Zakat and Income Taxes (DZIT) recently introduced mandatory electronic filing for all Zakat declarations. Going forward, the DZIT will not accept a paper-based Zakat. The DZIT has requested all Zakatpayers and taxpayers to register with the DZIT online or update their registration information if already registered.
- The DZIT is using the SADAD system to settle the Zakat and tax .
- The DZIT recently started completing the registration of the Companies
- and the issuance of Zakat file numbers online.
- The documents required to open the Zakat file including the details of a contact person are downloaded at the DZIT website. The distinguished number is sent to the Company by e-mail or SMS.
- The DZIT goal is to complete all the transaction on line including the filing of the returns and the issuance of the certificates.
Sign Up - Who Have A Tin
To sign up and you have a tin :
1- Go to https://dzit.gov.sa/home
2- Press on User Login button
3- Press on Sign Up - Who Have A Tin at the bottom
4- Read the term then press accept the terms
5- choose taxpayer type
6- Fill in your Tin , first name,last name, and your Id
7- Write the company's License No OR Commercial Registration No
8-Write the e-mail and phone number , like this 0096611*******
9- Write your mobile number , and they will send user name and password to this number via SMS , your mobile number should be like this 009665******
10- Enter the Text in Picture then save.
11- Now wait 2-10 hours to receive the SMS.
12-after you receive SMS go to https://dzit.gov.sa/home
13- press on user log in button
14-Fill in Username, Password, and PIN as in the SMS then sign in
Watch this Video for more explanation
Pay dues by SADAD
Al Ahli Bank
Al Rajihi Bank
The Saudi Investment Bank
Saudi Faransi Bank
Saudi Hollandi Bank