Resume model for teaching job in India
CV for teaching Job
Karammal House, Kanthapuram,
Unnikulam Post, 673574 Pin,
Phone: +91 9995 698 694. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have always been passionate about teaching profession. My qualification and experience can be well utilized in teaching students. My aim is to make concepts clear to the students thoroughly so as to make them successful human beings of tomorrow.
- 2013-2015 College of Applied Science (IHRD) Thamarassery.
I am working here as an Assistant Professor in English on contract from June 2013.
- 2012-2013 MJHS School, Elettil. Calicut, India.
I worked here as a High School Assistant (English) from June 2012 to March 2013.
- 2011-2012; Govt. H S School Puduppadi, Calicut, India.
I have worked here as higher secondary school teacher from January 2011 to February 2012. I taught them in a more practical manner and insisted on making the basic concept clear.
- 2010-2011; Alif Alif AEC, Rasdhoo, Republic of Maldives.
I worked here as an English teacher (GCE ‘O’ Level and IGCSE) From June 2010 to January 2011. I have designed online tutorials and assignments for the students.
- 2009 – 2010; R E C Govt.VHSSchool Chathamangalam, Calicut, India.
I worked here as a High School Assistant (English) from November 2009 to January 2010.
- 2009; Govt. V H S School Thamarassery, Calicut, India.
I worked here as a High School Assistant (English) from June 2009 to November 2009.
- 2011: State Eligibility Test (SET)
- 2008-2010: Master of Arts in English, AnnamalaiUniversity, Tamilnadu. (58%)
- 2007-2008: Bachelor of Education in English, KeralaUniversity, Kerala. (68%)
- 2003-2007: Bachelor of Arts in English, CalicutUniversity, Kerala. (45%)
- 2001-2003: Higher Secondary Education in Science, Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala. (57%)
- 2000-2001: Secondary School Leaving Certificate, KeralaState Education Board. (66%)
- Multimedia, Computer Graphic Designing.
- Desktop publishing (DTP).
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & Email)
- I was awarded a certificate for the participation of School Based Professional Development Workshops in the year 2010.
- I was awarded a certificate for the participation of National Service Scheme in the year 2003.
- I was awarded a certificate for the participation of Nature Camp of Kerala Forest Department in the year 2002.
Designing, Painting etc.
Age and Date of Birth : 30 years old, 25/05/1986
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Religion & caste : Muslim, Mappila (OBC)
Name of Spouse : Fida Minnath T K
Father’s Name : K. Abdurahiman
Mother’s Name : Khadeeja T
Permanent Address : Karammal House, Kanthapuram, Unnikulam Post, 6 7 3 5 7 4 Pin, Calicut, Kerala.
- Passport; No: H3100640, Date of Issue: 26/03/2009, Date of Expiry: 25/03/2019.
- Driving License; LMV & M/C with gear, No: 57/5542/2009, Date of Issue: 25/09/2009, Date of Expiry: 24/09/2029.
- PAN Card No:BSVPA4141E
English, Malayalam, Hindi & Arabic
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place : Poonoor
Date : 11-01-2016 Shahir.K.A
for more : http://hubpages.com/business/CV-model-for-teaching-job-in-India?done