Reviews or Performance apprasial
Evaluations and Performance Reviews are tools that Managers and Supervisor's rely on when an employee's yearly review is due. They have various aspects that are rated, offer constructive criticism and discuss the pay raise with the employee.
- Job Performance: Productivity level, product knowledge, team player, error level, offer suggestions re: Customer Service Product Information Guide - if odd questions arise, regarding specific inquiries, prepare guide to assist the department, assist when short handed, be flexible with scheduled time of if emergency occurs ( this isn't part of the evaluation it's a pat on the back for employee), any special Thank You's or Appreciation notices received from customer, sales representative, territory directors or managers.
- Verbal Communication: This field isn’t easy for any of us. Sometimes a person can get frustrated due to the job stress, personal stress or conflicts within a department. This can cause miss communication, hurt feelings and possible discipline if it is deemed necessary. The manager or supervisor will discuss communication skills utilized with customers, sales representatives, upper management and fellow employees. They may suggest a seminar on communication to find a more accurate way of learning how to communicate with each other and listening to each other. The art of communication is having the ability to listen as well as talk.
- Written Communication. How does the employee communicate within e-mails, memo's or reports. Are they able provide the customer's, sale representatives or other employee's with accurate information? Is a seminar required.
- Does the employee relate to other employee's? Customer's? Sales Representatives? Is there room for improvement?
- Is the employee part of the customer service team? Have they offered any suggestions or found any short cuts that may may the work load lighter or faster? Do they pitch in if the department is short handed?
- Employee attendance reviewed. Any issues regarding the issue will be discussed.
- On Time or tardiness issues will be reviewed and discussed.
- Personality conflicts: How are you relating to others in the department and other departments within the company? Any conflicts? Any concerns? This is the employee as well. Do they have any concerns?
- Employee feed back: How does the employee feel they are doing? Do they have any concerns, questions or suggestions for the department? Any issues with Manager, Supervisor or fellow employee's? Any conflicts from other areas within the company? The sales representative, territory directors or managers.