- Business and Employment»
- E-Commerce & How to Make Money Online
Secret To Crazy Easy eBay money. Costco Wholesale and SAM's Club is your cash-cow.
Millions of dollars in inventory is yours.
If you have ever walked through a Costco or a Sam's club, you know they carry an insane amount of merchandise. Well good news, all of that merchandise is yours.Every single item in that warehouse is your ticket to easy money.
Step by Step
This will seem like I am oversimplifying things, however it really is this easy.
1. Go to Costco and take pictures of everything you would like to sell. Take several angles.
2. Post them on eBay with a description. Normally you can go to the Costco website and cut and paste the description of the item.
3. Charge 5-10 dollars more than what Costco charges. Keep in mind that eBay takes a pretty hefty cut.
4. Make sure you charge for shipping.
5. After the item sells, take the money to Costco and purchase the item.
6. Ship the item and leave positive feedback.
7. Wash and repeat again and again.
If you plan on doing this as a part-time job, and honestly why wouldn't you, get a tax i.d. number. This will allow you to purchase tax-free, and you get tons of tax deductions at the end of the year.
Examples of things I have sold on eBay that I bought from COSTCO
Tommy Bahama 100 quart stainless steel cooler. Purchased for 149.99, sold for 199.99.
Mystiglo LED Open sign. Purchased for 79.99, sold for 99.99
Jelly Belly jelly beans, 4 lb. jar. Purchased for 15.97, sold for 29.99. (yeah I was shocked too)
Pampers pull-ups. Purchased for 19.99, sold for 23.00
All of these sales were made with zero dollars out of my pocket.
You are probably saying that my profit margins are low, and you would be right. However, i make a lot of sales. My quantity of sales makes up for the margin.
I would love to answer any questions that you may have in the comments section below.
Why would people buy these items form you?
This is the question I get asked often by people that I teach this method to. There are a few very good reasons why people will throw their money at you.
1. Not everyone has access to a Costco or SAMS club.
2. Not everyone likes to shop. Some people would rather purchase online, rather than fight the crowds at the stores.
3. Most times the prices you are charging is far less than what they could buy it for at their local store.