The Grant Cardone Success Schedule: The Power To Advance & Conquer
Once you've gone all in and committed to create success in your life, how do you adjust your schedule for success? How do you schedule for success? What would be the first step in creating your success schedule? The following schedule from Grant Cardone will take you beyond time management and into maximizing every minute to enable you to create the success you want and deserve in your life. This is the same schedule that Grant Cardone followed and follows to fast track his way to success and maintain high levels of production regardless of what's happening with the economy.
Get Grant's Books - It Costs More NOT To Have Them!
Time Check!view quiz statistics
Time Is Money - Spend It Wisely
How Many Hours A Day Do You Waste?
Get your own!
- The 10X Daily Planner | Grant Cardone
The 10X Planner is part schedule – part journal, this ain’t your daddy’s planner. The 10X Planner is for the entrepreneur that demands to 10X their life.
$250,000 PROSPERITY SCHEDULE by GRANT CARDONE
"Don't go to work to work, go to work to prosper!"
- Wake up and prepare to win
- Write your goals down (first thing after waking)
- 20 minutes of exercise or motivational training
- Healthy Breakfast
- Dress Professionally and Successfully
- Turn drive time into learn time
- Stop by a neighbor on the way to work
- Arrive early (never be late and get in front of 8)
- Update battle plan - ask yourself: "How do I get in front of 8 today?"
- Daily sales meeting with Group - 20 minutes MAX!
- Save a deal meeting - salvage any working accounts
- Massive outflow
- Follow up 100% yesterday's opportunities (no exceptions)
- Make a personal visit before 10am
- Send out 10 emails with video or link before 11am
- Make 10 calls to confirm receipt of email
- Mandatory - 5 in service clients before 11am
- Call all last week mail that you sent out
- Fax or Email blast all of last weeks opportunities with alternative product
- Rework deals that need approval
- Call Client List For Lunch
- Community or Country Club lunch
- Massive outflow
- Send mail to 5 previously sold customers
- Send mailers to 5 all opportunities 2 weeks old
- Send out 5 mailers to friends
- Send out 5 mailers to business contacts
- Send out 5 birthday cards
- Make personal visit before 4:30
- 10 minutes of motivation and training
- Handle appointments and walk in traffic
- Write up every opportunity
- Turn every customer to a manager
- Create tomorrow's battle plan
- Go home - be with loved ones and family
- AVOID NEGATIVE T.V.
- Write your goals down again
Follow half of this and see what happens to your business!
Literally, ask yourself and answer honestly, how closely does this resemble your day? What if you just started avoiding negative TV? Your production would go up just from that alone! What if you wrote down your goals twice a day? Would you be more focused? Would you be more centered and connected to purpose? Now, what would happen if you took the positive thinking and plugged it into massive outflow? What would happen then? Are you capable of much more? Are you operating at your highest potential? If the answer is no, then start incorporating this schedule into your daily life. Start with cutting out negative TV and build the habits of writing your goals down and daily training and motivation. Just do that for 2 weeks and get that dialed in. Build habits and lifestyles. Don't try stuff. Do it!
More On Grant
- Cardone Solutions: Grant Cardone - Cardone Solutions
Grant Cardone: Sales Training, Motivation, Business, Success, Entrepreneur. Grant Cardone is an international business and sales training expert.
- Grant Cardone Books - Professional Sales Strategies ...
Grant Cardone's sales training books. Grant Cardone is a New York Times Best-Seller author. His 4 books offer professional sales training and knowledgeable advice for entrepreneurs and business people the world over. How you read them is important as
- How To Set Up And Create A Winning Effective Sales T...
Cardone On Demand and Cardone University are the two most effective sites online to create prosperity in any economy and teach your entire staff how to have the right attitude, approach and action. Building a great team requires these three critical
- How To Use Cardone On Demand To Prepare For And Maxi...
How To Use Cardone On Demand To Prepare For And Maximize The Big Sale. Sales Meetings To Be Prepared - How do you prepare your managers and sales people for a busy weekend?
- Using Cardone On Demand - Training New Sales People
Cardone On Demand For New Hires Training new automotive sales people at a car dealership today can be quite easy. How do you train a new hire? You're a manager at a car dealership and just hired someone who's never sold a car in his life. What do you
- Top 5 Customer Experience Mistakes From Grant Cardon...
Phrases Customers Hate What are the 5 Customer Experience Mistakes? What do customers HATE to hear? Why does customer service suck? In this video from You Tube, Sales Training Expert Grant Cardone will discus the top 5 phrases that customers hate the