- Business and Employment»
- Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs
The King Of Twitter With 1,8 Million Followers
Twitter is a big social media like facebook. Twitter very famous right know. Million people have twitter account. They are like celebrity in online world. As we know Twitter was created in 2006 by Jack Dorsey. Twitter has achieved widespread popularity. There are benefit have twitter account. like:
- Twitter help user to create and form a content of their mind and mood through a series of short sentences. They can post it regularly.
- Companies like Starbucks, Whole Foods and Dell's use of micro-blogging service to find out what customers think about their product that could be used as an input which can be adapted in the sale of their product.
- An online company like AMAZON learn how important it is to respond tweet (a message)which comes on their Twitter account. It happened after the Amazon displays the summaries about gay and lesbian book. The result of this tweet provoked many protests in the Amazon Twitter accounts and directly affect the rating of Amazon book sales.
- Corey Menscher. Students from New York University has other ways to attract the attention of many people through Twitter. Menscher create a bracelet that has a vibration sensor named Kickbees. He saw that the business opportunities trough twitter was large enough. Menscher thought to sell their products widely and the future is open wide.
Who is he?
From the description above we know that there are many benefit using twitter account. Twitter also provides an opportunity monetize or make money from blogs. With a lot of follower we can start to form networking for the information we had shared, so that any target you want can be achieved, including increase website traffic for online business.
Talk about follower, there is a man who have million follower. He is Pete Cashmore, 24 years old. He is only an internet entrepreneur. He beat Stephen Fry as a Television presenter. Stephen Fry has 1,1 million followers, but Pete Cashmore has 1,8 million followers. But when you read my hub about "Eight Blog Making Millions of Dollar" Pete Cashmore is really famous as a professional blogger. Pete Cashmore is the 24 year-old CEO and founder of Mashable.com. I think with million follower, his blog become more famous. And it increasing the blog traffic.
Now we knew who is the King of Twitter with 1,8 million followers. Another people with thousand hundred even million followers are Stephen Fry with 1,1 million followers, Russell Brand with 600,000 followers he is a comedian. Dougie Poynter with 139,000 followers, Tom Fletcher with 175,000 followers. Eddie Izzard with 1,3 million followers, Zee M Kane with 21,000 followers, Jonathan Ross with 461,000 followers, Richard Bacon with 1,2 million followers, Peter Andre with 390,000 followers.
How about you?