The Necessity Of Multi-channel Selling Across The Retailing Market
Marketing Channels Examined.
- Social Media Marketing. The surface of the social media is being dominated with mobile advertising respectively, which has claimed good score across the market.
- Advertising Done In An Interactive Manner. This phase includes banner ads, Facebook ads, pay-per-click ads and various other ads format via online. The mail goal of this phase is to convert through clicks to sales, using more sophisticated landing pages and ads.
- “Short message service” SMS. The text messaging is actually considered as more than a marketing channel, yet it might lead to successful transaction’s sales paired with advent called “near field communications,” where smart devices will communicate by a single touch or bringing close to each other physically.
- Effective Mobile Advertising. As discussed above, this phase is leading its own infancy and has the capability to drive higher profits and direct revenue for sellers.
- Stores Online. Most of the re-sellers do have minimum of one online store and even leading brands do sell directly to their customers.
- Physical stores. Mortar and Brick base is thriving successfully in some of the segments but also dying when it comes to others. The Stores that sell commodity electronics or products are mostly challenged.
- Apps related to mobile shopping. There are dedicated apps which are designed user-friendly and would be likely to prefer for most consumers while shopping. However, not all apps have become in the visibility of search engines determination.
- Mobile stores. The smartphones and tablets are proliferated, which has become mandatory for many stores to function successfully on such devices.
- Shopping engines comparison. There are platform designed to promote various products, but seller may not sell them. One should support CSEs accompanied with the identical content when compared to listen in other venues. Some of the popular CSEs are listed as Google Shopping, Shopping.com, TheFind.com and Bing Shopping.
- Marketplaces. The virtual malls that fall in this category are Amazon, Sears.com, eBay, Overstock.com, and Buy.com, etc. These are the best sources for sellers, which can be used to make recording sales.
- Direct sales. Various companies are still employing telesales and field forces in-order to take direct orders. Sears.com even offers a marketplace to reach third party merchants. For an example, an independent retailer, "D’s Play Store." Has offered a lawnmower for sale at Sears marketplace.
- Catalogs. Observers have thought that, all printed catalogs would vanish from the picture but they are actually thriving for many Multi-channel sellers as a means of creating customer loyalty and promoting their brands.
All the above features and sources mean a lot for e-commerce sellers, which would help for them in order to support their customers in terms of shopping and browsing. Managing the entire sales funnel might be a daunting task but yet it is possible by using these positive strategies and Multi-channel sources to pair with various channels.