The Top Ten Richest Bloggers and Their Earnings
- How Make Money with WordPress Minisites -Part 1
If you are an avid internet marketer or you are just new to making money online you may want to exploit the opportunities that the WordPress Minisites have to offer. Most people want a quick investment that does not cost them much in terms of capital
Want to be an internet Millionaire? Then Read the story of top ten richest bloggers here …….
Most of us have at one time or another started blogging just for the fun of it. While we know that blogging is great way to make money online in the short run very few of us take blogging business model seriously. While there are all reasons that you will definitely passive income with a blog very few people take this seriously. I suppose we all suffer from ‘blogging block’ (this is my own term) which is equivalent of writers block….I coming series of my hubs I would like to explore the opportunities of blogging business model and help you to overcome the ‘blogging block’ . It is often said that you can not know where you are going unless you know where you are coming from …so take time to read the hub on making money with WordPress Minisites and learn how you can start this blog empire.
Enough said about the importance of adopting blogging as your business online let us get motivated here by those who have made it in blogging. As I have mentioned in the past that the best way to fuel your ambitions is thorough the role models who have walked down this path and made it big. His hub will be dedicated to identifying the best bloggers and their estimated earnings as well as illustrations of how their sites look like and their business model. Before you think of starting a blogging empire borrow a leaf from these top ten richest bloggers
Though most people do blogging for the fun of it or just as a hobby you may want to establish a niche that you have interest in and make money as you do your hobby. The top ten bloggers and their earnings exceed numerous ordinary offline businesses and their future is even brighter than other business models. I will however not fail to explain in the next hub the preparation you should put in place as a blog millionaire to be!
So here is the list of the top ten richest bloggers and their earnings
1) Michael Arrington is one of the top ten bloggers. Alongside is a screen shot of his site TechCrunch that earns an estimated $ 8,00,000 per Month with about 26 million visitors. His business revenue is generated from Ad sense, banner and text advertising. Surprisingly the blog was launched in 2005. It is therefore not too late for you to start your multi million business empires…why wait any longer?
2 Pete CashMore started a blog called Mashable when he was very young at the age of 19. Today Mashable is most popular social media blog, earning estimated $6,00,000 Per Month from about 25 million visitors
3 Mario Lavandeira started a blog ion 2005 about celebrity gossip and make a lot of money from it. The blog earns approximately $2,00,000 and receives about 1 Million Visitors a day!
4) Timothy Sykes the 29 years old who blogs on making money makes a cool $ 1,80,000. from this blog .
5.) Collis Taeed a German web designer who runs a blog in from of tutorials and makes most of his earnings from the membership fee that is charged from would be members.Earning approximately $1,20,000
6) Jake Dobkin More or less many of the visitors in his blog comes from the richest part world since the blog has low traffic but enormous earnings. Earnings are about $1,10,000 from about 3.6 million visitors per month.The blog was founded in 2003.
7) Matt Marshall he was a journalist and changed to online journalism and he curved a niche and established a blog Venture in 2006 beat that makes about $1,00,000
8) Gina Trapani owns one of the most popular blogs for software downloads and tips. The blog Lifehacker earns about $1,08,000 from the 0.3 million visitors per day . The blog was founded in 2005. Gina is a web developer and tech writer who is based in San Diego.
9) Vitaly Friedman owns the blog that is the ultimate resource for any web designing the blog Smashing Magazine makes about $1,50,000 per month
10 )Richard MacManus lives in New Zealand and is the founder and co author of readwriteweb blog , that earns about $60,000 blogging about social media and web trends.
What makes these bloggers successful while there are millions of blogs out there ? Find out in the next hub as we look at the intricate details of becoming a blog mogul. We will basically look at the pros and cons of various blogging business models in the next hub
If you found this hub to be great leave me a feedback :)
Do you know that
You can also make money writing on Hubpages, if you are not a member join here and make money as you write about your favorite topics.