Tips on How to Become a Cabin Crew!
How to be a cabin crew?
Tips on How to become a cabin crew.
Becoming a cabin crew was a dream come true. The uniform was my pride and I literally enjoyed my duties 400000 ft. above. I know many of you are also want to be a part of the aviation industries. Now let me share some knowledge and tips on how to be a cabin crew.
1. Be at least 18 years of age.
2. Minimum height of 155 cm for female and 170 cm for male. Some top international airlines asked for the arm reach of 210 cm when standing on tip toes.
3. Able to swim
4. Good communication skills. (knowing a foreign language will be an added advantage)
5.Have a valid passport.
1. Be well-groomed.
Grooming makes the first impact. So be aware of the grooming guidelines according to the company you are going to apply.
*Some airlines wants to make your hair tie and some to let it loose. For male candidates, trim your hair well and look smart.
* Female candidates: Most of the airlines prefers a formal shirt with a knee length skirt. Wear stockings according the colour of your dress. Wear a watch.
* Male Candidates : Formal shirt with a trouser and a tie. You can wear a blazer depending on the weather otherwise its not necessary. Formal shoes. And wear a watch.
* Smells good.
* Have a mouth freshener before entering the interview panel.
2. Resume or Curriculum Vitae
*Make it presentable and not too basic.
*No grammatical errors
*Mention your Bio-data correctly, with height , weight and vision, hobbies and career objectives, etc. Attached a passport photograph along with a full length picture which should be in formal dress.
* Do not make your CV lengthy.
3. Know about the company you are applying. The history of the airline, name of the Chairman, CEO. How many destinations they fly or any other achievements of the airline, etc. This will show that how interested you are join the company.
4. Have some general knowledge information. In my case, I was asked few general knowlegde related question and few countries and capitals.
5. Prepare some questionnaires with how you want to answer. frequently asked questions in a cabin crew interview is, "Why you want to be a cabin crew? and " why you want to join this airline?"
6.Prepare your introduction.
7. Work on your English pronunciation. But do not fake accents. You know sometimes, it can be annoying. Just be yourself.
8. Be smiling always.
9. Have eye to eye contact while talking to the interviewer.
10. If there is any group discussion round, do not interrupt while other candidates are speaking. Do not make any argument, just share your point of view. And always say, "Thank you." at the end.
11. Be careful of your body language.Sit up straight and plant your feet firmly on the floor during an interview. You may think that a relaxed pose will show your confidence, but it shows, instead, a lack of respect or interest. . Do not fidget in your chair, cross your legs, or wring your hands, and try not to use too many hand gestures.
12. Some airlines have an interview round of grammar and aptitude test. Do not worry, those are really easy and basic.
13. Above all, BE CONFIDENT.
All the best. I hope these content will find you helpful. Please feel free to to comment and if you want anything to be added.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 Syria Chongtham