Total Quality Management in Textile Printing
Small Project Ideas
- Pulses Processing Unit - Dal Mill
The FAO Food Price Index in December slightly surpassed its peak of early summer 2008. The indices of sugar and oils and fats increased the most. In Asia, domestic prices of rice further strengthened in December and are at record levels in several co
- Project Report Women Development Center
This is brief feasibility report, project report for the women development cenetr. The corporations and individual organisations looking to work among the women. This report will give them idea about what are the issues and how to plan. A detailed re
- Fashion Design and Tailoring Training Center
Training Center will be started in is most backward. This area is known for Poverty, low education and no employment. Peoples are living in server poverty and women are more affected by this. They do not have education. They are fully illiterate. The
- Feasibility Report Small and Micro Enterprises Training Cenetr
This is brief feasibility report for youth training center. This training cenetr will train unemployed youths to start their business. How to start a business. What are the basic requirement of business are the six months training center. This will s
- Brief Feasibility Report for Pickles Production Unit
This is a brief report on Pickles Production Unit. Pickles are one of most universally used processed food. Pickles are oldest of all kinds of processed food. These are very small units can be structured for micro and small enterprises depending upon
Textile and Clothing
- Beautiful Batik Textiles.
In the beginning.......... My love affair with exotic textiles began long, long ago, maybe before I was born; maybe as a genetic memory passed down to me from my dear Grandfather, Thomas Pratten, for he had...
- What Is T Shirt Screen Printing?
The most common form of t shirt screen printing uses the traditional combination of mesh and stencil to apply colored textile paint or ink onto the t shirt. This method of t shirt printing is done manually by passing the ink or fabric paint through a
- Top 3 Fair Trade Block Print Organizations in India
If you've taken a stab at using wood block stamps to do hand block printing, you're probably wondering how the masters do it. Although block print artisans abound all over India, three major-ish companies can...
- Vintage Fabrics - How to Care for Antique Textiles
The use of vintage fabrics can add interest to any home. Whether your decorating style is quirky, eclectic, classic, traditional, bohemian, minimalist, or organic; antique textiles lend a note of individuality...
- India's Cotton Textile Industry
The cotton cloth weavers of India have been known for centuries but the real foundation of India's modern cotton textile industry was laid in Mumbai (formerly known as Bombay) on 2nd February 1854 when the Bombay Spinning Mills started functioning wi
- Block Printing
Block printing is a process of transferring an inked image from a surface cut in relief to paper, fabric, or other material. The printing block is often of wood (sometimes of linoleum or a similar substance),...
- T-Shirt Printing - Make A Fortune from Cafepress and...
At Cafepress or Zazzle, it's completely free to open a store that sells Print On Demand T-shirts. There is no upfront cost required except you have to invest your time. Cafepress and Zazzle are located in...
How To Manage Best Quality in Cloth Printing
Total Quality Management in Textile Process
a. At the arrival the, length and as per the given specification should be checked and written down.
b. Cloth details and any variations should be replied back to party.
c. If there is any defects or any other material variations should be measured.
2. Designing & Frame
a. Designs should be discussed before development.
b. While development color separation should be checked.
c. Quality and fineness of mesh should be specified before development.
d. Proper exposure and development should be checked.
e. Time of development and exposure should be appropriate.
f. Finished frames should be checked for specification given.
g. Side cloth and pipe thickness should be checked before start of the work.
h. Any problem with the Design and frame can cost whole job.
i. Design frame should be checked for its quality and life.
j. Every frame should be checked for it printing.
a. Percentage of caustic must be measured properly and used according to cloth quality and deepness required.
b. Thermometer must be used to measure temperature.
c. Steam stress gauge/pressure gauge must be used to find the pressure in the boiler.
d. The time of the process must be properly measured and time duration should also be checked.
e. Properly measured acid should be used for neutral.
f. Cleaning of cloth with clean water should be carried out properly.
g. Tin opal should be carried out properly.
h. There is problem of excess use of caustic should be controlled.
i. Excess use of heat and pressure can spoil the material.
j. Cooling time should be proper.
k. Acid process should be proper.
· Frame should be checked for design quality and corrections.
· Frame should be checked for correct color combination number.
· Frame should be checked for specifications and design and damages.
· If any corrections required should be checked and corrected.
· Cloth should be checked for quality, length, weight and specifications.
· Cloth should be checked for the design and clients combination.
· Cloth should be checked for damages.
· Cloth should be checked for bleaching, tin opal.
· Cloth should be checked for dye and its effects specifically in discharge production.
· Color should be measured accurately.
· Color should be mixed properly with gum and water.
· Shade should be matched exactly before printing.
· All color combination should be matched.
· Quality should be matched for fineness and dust.
· Color is maximum risk area where defects occur.
· Color should be matched according to job and clients.
· All combination should be proper according to specifications given.
· Color sample, sample product and finished should be checked verified and re-checked according to specifications.
· All finished product should be confirmed with party for approval.
· While printing and re making of colour, quantity and shade should be matched exactly. Verified and approved.
· Drying should be proper, overlapping of colour should be dried and properly executed.
· Maximum care is required for the execution.
· Proper detergent should be used.
· The warm water.
· Proper sun drying is required.
Printing and Striking
· Proper striking should be done.
· There should not be any fault for striking.
· If there is any fault it should be corrected.
· Enough color should be used.
· If there is any problem while striking it should be corrected there only.
Silicate and Padding
· Quality of silicate should be good.
· Silicate should be measured properly.
· Quantity should be taken properly.
· It should be washed properly.
· It is to be kept for enough time i.e. 8 hrs.
Finishing and Packing
· This is mechanical process.
· Proper temperature should be used.
· Proper water sprinkler should be used.
· Stress and width should be properly managed.
· Packing should be proper with addresses and all details.