How to Make Money Online and Off
More Make Money Hubs By Tobusiness
- Make fast and easy money onlne, Brokering
- Make Money from home to supplement your Retirement
- Make Money from your Home with Film and TV
- Ways to Make Money, More Tips
- More Money Tips and Ideas: save on Utilities
- A Guide to making Money on You Tube; 10 Tips you should Know Before Publishing
- A Guide to Making money Online with You Tube; 10 more Tips
- Ways to make Money From Home
- How to make Money Mystery Shopping, Without Getting Scammed
- Making Money, Is it Programmed in the Genes?
- Money Making Tips
More Ways to Make Money Online and Off
More Ways To Make Money Online and Off
The majority of internet users are aware that the internet is jam packed with money making ideas. However, simple folks like myself are finding this amazing technology rather daunting. I must admit; Initially, I approached the internet rather like a snake catcher with his prey. I thought if I could pin the head down cautiously, grab it by the tail, I may just manage to avoid getting bitten, and find a way to master the great beast, given time.
In the current testing financial climate, most of us are still dreaming and searching for ways to make some extra money. For some, it's the means of paying off a few debts, for others, it's maybe a chance to buy something special.
Dreams are good, but there are times when we must take the bull by the horn and become more proactive and better focused.
With this in mind, I decided the time was right to take a step further on this journey and try to earn some real money online.
As a hard working Intensive care nurse in the NHS, I find my job very fulfilling, however, although there are worse paying jobs, my nurses pay and pension is not going to sustain my retirement.
The workload and the constant need to update and improve one’s knowledge are always increasing, but wages and salaries continue to lag behind, as politicians after politicians fail to fulfill their election promises.
Many hard working folks are struggling to support themselves and their families and finding it near impossible to make ends meet because money always seems to be in short supply.
After a lifetime of nursing, I am now fast approaching retirement. The realization that I'll have to find the means to supplement my retirement income is becoming crystal clear. With this in mind, I decided to learn about the internet, and ways to make money online.
Those of you who have followed my hubs will be aware of my articles on some of the best ways I've found to make money online. For those who are not familiar with my hubs, you will find my money making articles on http://tobusiness.hubpages.com. I will also be sharing information that I feel may be useful to others on www.moneyandhealthtips.wordpress
As I have always advised, before attempting to make money online, be diligent, make it part of your protocol to do the research and take nothing for granted, if something seems too good to be true, it most probably is.
Go online to Google search, type in the name of the various companies together with the word scam, if there is a history of scams, you will find a record of it through your search.
Go to bbb.org, type the company's name and check for any issues. Check to see if the business you are researching is legit. Look for e-mails, contact, phone number, and addresses. Check by calling to see if the company is real. Do not respond to sites request for your sensitive information, do not give information such as your social security number or bank details. Never part with money to reserve a job.
- Make money with your scrap metal; most of us are already aware that we can earn money from recycling the metal from soda cans. But did you know you can also make money from your average broken appliances? Many of our everyday devices consists mostly of steel. The typical device consists of around 75% steel by weight. Many metal recycling facilities will pay for your old refrigerators and dishwashers etc. Some people will even pay you to take their old appliances away. Why not make a business collecting them and selling to the recycling companies as scrap metal? Search locally for appliance recycling such as simplyrecyclingsolution
- Make money by sharing your opinions with focus groups; you can get paid for participating in focus groups. Sign up and give your views about products, services or advertising concepts.
Focus Point Global is a large research facility where you can get paid for taking part in focus groups, interviews, and online surveys.
The sessions can last from an hour to several days, and pay can range from $35 to $300 according to the session and format. There are groups online as well as on the phone, and the good part is you can be paid in cash immediately. There are probably focus groups in your area check out http://FindFocusGroup.com this team gathers focus groups from around the web; they work directly with some of the top market research firms for access to legitimate paid focus group opportunities. They add around 25 to 45 new listings every weekday, mostly added on Mondays. Listings are checked for legitimacy, but remember not to give out you sensitive information, if you are asked for this information, treat it as a warning and back off.
- Make money by starting an online Store; This way of making money online is very much like starting a traditional business, the principles are the same. Purchase products wholesale, sell online and make a profit.
However, with this approach to making money online, you will need some capital up front to invest in your business. You will have to purchase the wholesale stock before you can sell for a profit. We all know about Ebay, and I've written about Drop Shipping in another article, but there are other places to buy and sell to make money online such as Shopify.
Shopify boasts that they are powering tens of thousands of online retailers, including Foo Fighters, Github, Penny Arcade, Beastie Boys, Amnesty International, and many more recognizable names. Shopify provides a platform that allows users to easily and quickly create their online store without the complicated work and expense involved in developing a website.
Shopify allows merchants to manage all aspects of their shops. i.e., uploading products, changing the design, and accepting credit card orders.
Shopify takes the hassle out of running an online store so that merchants can focus on selling their products.
If you don't want an online shop, you may choose to promote Shopify as an affiliate partner, and make money when you refer buyers and merchants to the site. There are also other ways to start an online store with no initial investment. Starting your very own Amazon store by selling Amazon products from your website, this is relatively easy and can be done in a short space of time. You will need to join Amazon Associates if you do not already have an account.
I hope you will found this information useful.
© 2012 Jo Alexis-Hagues