Success Tools – Motivational books
It’s always a good idea to invest in ourselves. E.g listening to motivational speakers on audio or reading motivational books. We have nothing to lose, but a lot to gain. Also, success in life is not just about money. It includes relationships and how we feel. Some people have all the money in the world, but are without purpose, as a result, they feel empty inside. (Many Millionaires commit suicide).
In this article, I concentrate on motivational / Inspiring books. I particularly get a lot of benefit from such books but have to admit, I have to make an effort to find the time to read.
1) Such books make you a better person by changing your mind-set (the way we see things.) You start to see positive changes in your life as you action what you read.
2) Keeps you positive. So, you will not be depressing to be around. I read a quote recently that said “people are a blessing to me – some when they come, some when they go.”
3) You will acquire more knowledge which will also be beneficial to friends/family. If ever they ask your advice about certain issues, you have the knowledge to share with them.
4) You have the essential tools to help you deal with what life throws at you Example: there are some people who irritate others first thing in the morning. For some, it could spoil the rest of their day and they will be moody all day. Others, would find ways to deal with it and brush the situation off immediately and still have a very good day.
There are many experienced motivational writers out there.
My Favourites are:
- Norman Vincent Peale – Author of "Power of positive thinking"
- Joel Osteen – Author of "Your best life now"
- Susan Jeffers – Author of "Feel the fear and do it anyway"
- Tony Robbins – Author of "Awaken the giant within"
- Dr Wayne Dyer – Author of "Manifest your Destiny"
Search google for more books by these authors and others. If you don’t wish to buy a book, then check out their websites and read their blogs or even subscribe.
•:*'★ I promise you will see Amazing results in your life. •:*♡
Please feel free to share any motivational/inspirational books that you love. I would like to read them too. Thanks.
- Success Tools - Setting Goals
The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score. Bill Copeland .' My previous Hub on Success Tools was: Success Tools ...
- Can This Marriage Be Saved?
Though most books that claim to contain the magic formula for maintaining healthy relationships fall far short, The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate seems to come close....
- How to Improve your Life - Coaching
Life Coaches are important in life. No matter who you are 'growth' is an important aspect of life.We need to set goals (Career-wise, financially, good health, for relationships, fulfillment in life etc) and know how to achieve them. Changing our mind