- Business and Employment»
- Employment & Jobs»
What 3 Resumes You Should Have?
#1 Let's Add A Photo To Your Written Document
In today's economy everyones is looking for work. If you're a person who is searching for a job and don't have a resume or need to revised your resume. Here's a solution to creating a new improved resume by using an old fashion twist. Why not add a picture of yourself to the written document? Making this small adjustment to your resume might make a huge differences and help you beat the crowd of people hunting for the same position.
I've noticed throughout the years that more and more companies are really looking for resumes that says "I'm the one you should hire look at me." That might be your written slogan on you photo. Just kidding but something totally different will get the attention of the person who is in charge of the hiring process and possibly give you a better opportunity. Nevertheless this methodology can help them match a face with someone's work history or lifestyle. Well the old saying goes that a picture is worth a thousand words and can present something new to someones profile. If you decide to included this on your resume you might give companies a better invitation to review your document and more looks means more chances of you landing a job or career faster.
In fact, this old fashion method is still working for actors and actresses all over the world who want to find work they use this same formula. By adding a quality picture of themselves with their bio and including their experiences that's how they land a career. So, I thought to myself everyone should be able to use this same strategy. That's why I wrote this article to help the average joe or jane to show them that they can use the same method for their resumes too.
On that final note: let's make sure your resume stands out from the rest of the crowd and get that job or career you've been searching for.
Let's change up the format also:
- Change the objective or summary to bio or who am I
- Change work history to lifestyle (and make sure you only add seven years of your lifestyle to any resume because that's all they really need anyway)
- Don't add references or schooling to your resume until the company ask you for it
- Make sure you change your email and phone number, if your revising your resume. And if your writing your own resume please make sure don't forget to add these important information
An Example: Of My Own Written Resume
123 Main Street
Chicago, IL 60654
Bio: I'm married to my school sweet-heart and I'm also a mother of the three wonderful young adults. I'm a naïve of Chicago, and recently moved to the suburbs to build my house and career. I've recently, stepped out of my comfort zone because I found myself bored with working in the corporate world and left there hungry and thirsty for something new. So, I decided to start writing on Hubpages and other websites to stop the boredom. As of now, I'm searching for more and better opportunities to improve myself worth.
Lifestyle: A popular Hotel in downtown Chicago, IL 60654- (312)664-8100 Yrs(2007-2014)
Front Desk Manager:
- Making travel reservations and register each guest to an assigned room
- Receive customers orders, commute bills, collect payments, and financial data
- Transmit and receive messages, use computers to enter, access or retrieve data
- Provide customer service by using oral or written communication techniques
- Helping the public find locations and directing them to their destination
- Giving locals or visitors sound advice where to go to eat, sleep, shop, transportation, and other keys places to see and do
- Finding the right solutions to an everyday problem that the hotel staff might encounter
- Teaching and demonstrating better techniques for new employees
Skills & Languages:
- Microsoft word
- Softhotel platform
- Bilingual- English & Spanish
- Other skills will be discussed at the time of our meet and greet
References or schooling information will be given upon request
A Sneak peek: Of A Video Resume
Make Your Vote Count
Which Resume Do You Think Would Help You Get The Job or Career?
#2 Let's Use Video Resume As Another Useful Way To Get That Job or Career
If the photo and written document it's doing the trick than I think you should changed it up by using video streaming your resume. This video resume should have you dressed for success and speaking clearly.
Don't sell yourself short with this video tell them about your capabilities and how you can make a difference in their company, but also be real not fake when your making this video profile.
Try using this simply method which definitely will speak volumes to the other person whose looking for someone like you. When you decide to do this type of resume you're basically telling the bosses of these companies that your thinking outside of the box and you want that position they're offering. This video message will surprise the heck out of them and compelled them make a quicker decision. Go ahead and give it a try. I believe you can't go wrong, you can always update or even edit what you think should or should not be in your script.
#3 Be Mindful When You're Using Blogs or Social Media Accounts Which Are Considered To Be Another Form Of Your Resume
It'd be surprising to me or you, if the first two resumes don't get you the job or career your expecting to get. With that being said they're two known facts that I would like to share with you, the first one is that in this day and age most companies are searching of workers who have multiple skill sets and good workmanship. And secondly, it's also fair to say, that most businesses are definitely turning to your blogs or social media accounts to see if you're a good candidate for their company to hire.
It's no secret: So, beware of what you posted on your social media accounts because it will be reviewed and perceived as a tool for you or either against you. Be a wise blogger or social bug. Make sure your accounts adds value to the watchful eyes of the public. Yes, this is considered another way to review your resume because it's a public profile of your life, interests, and how you interact with other people.
Good luck with all three of these resumes!
A Quick Recap:
Video Streaming Resume
Blog or Social Media
Add a photo
Make sure all your experiences are valid
Don't forget your email and phone
First impression is the best digestion
All of the other well-known social accounts
Resume Facts: What You Should Have On Your Written Document?
- Your full name
- Physical address
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- A small bio
- Employment or lifestyle history
- Skills & languages
- References & Schooling upon request
The Job Tip of The Day:
- If you need professional help with writing your resume and don't have any money to get it done. Try going to free workshops or even the goodwills. If you select to go to the goodwill they have a small office that offer free help and they really do have some friendly people, who know what their doing there.
- What free services do they offer at these workshops and goodwills? well here's what I know about these services.
- They have professionals who know how to create a resume and will help you prepare the best written document on paper or saving the format on a flash drive
- Information about local jobs and what qualifications these jobs are looking for. Plus they also have the base pay rates that each jobs are willing to pay someone
- Free classes to help individuals on what to say during the interview process
- I had the best experience with these workshops and I just want to share it with you
Here are some of my suggestions down below and hopefully you'd use them to help you create some amazing resumes.
- Include a small picture with your written resume.
- Have someone help you with a video resume or just do it on your own. Whatever works for you.
- Get your blogosphere and social media accounts in order to make it easier for employers to choose you.