- Business and Employment»
- Employment & Jobs
Which is the best Profession? Teaching or other.
It depends on your personal interests, qualification, education, experiences, and most important of all, your personality. Well-paid jobs may not the best for you if you don't like the stress. Best jobs are different in different cultures, for example, Civil Servants are regarded as 'best jobs' in China, and this may not be true in some other countries.
FYI, according to National Statistics in UK, the best-paid jobs in Britain include:
1. Company Directors
3. Brokers (Managing investments for clients or companies. Buy and sell stocks, shares and other financial products to get the best return for their clients)
4. Financial Managers and Chartered Secretaries
5. Senior Civil Servants
6. Aircraft Pilots and Flight Engineers
7. Management Consultants and Economists
8. Lawyers, Judges and Coroners
9. Police Officers (Inspector & above)
10. Managers (Marketing & Sales)