- Business and Employment»
- Marketing & Sales
Why Merchandise Buyers should hire a Buying Agent | Sourcing Agent ?
To hire or not to hire? Is it Worth the Money ..!
Why to hire? (Buying Agents | Sourcing Agents)
* Regular importers prefer to have their own buying office in sourcing country for better co-ordination.
* If the importing company is not a large one - they outsource buying function by appointing buying agents.
* We as your Buying Office and Buying Agents identify vendors, negotiate costs, check in-process quality, perform pre-shipment inspection and many other functions on behalf of buyer.
* Another advantage of selling through buying agents/house is significant reduction in business risk as buying agents representative keeps regular control over quality during production process. As goods have to go through pre-shipment quality inspection under supervision of buying agents - there is hardly any chance of getting quality complaint after the goods reach destination.
* The sourcing agents / Buying agents act as a procurement office for buyer and Buying Agents usually receive a commission from buyer for their work.
* Selling through buying agents is advantageous for exporters also, as it helps in significant cost and time saving. Exporter saves in marketing cost and communication cost, overseas travelling cost etc.