Accounting is the art of analyzing and interpreting data. The accounting process starts by identifying the events of financial nature and then recording them in the books of account. An accounting firm is the financial institution that provides accounting and financial services.
Main types of accounting services are as follows:
- Bookkeeping and accounting - recording sales and expenditures, keeping inventory records, raising invoices, processing payment orders to suppliers, monitoring and control of cash flows, maintaining payroll data (employees information, salary information & tax table), running payroll periodically;
- Audit and assurance - internal audit, insurance services, financial statement audit, assistance on capital market transactions, independent controls and systems process assurance;
- Consulting – accounting firms advise clients on financial strategies, lowering a client's tax burden, technology, operations, revenue growth, people and change, shared services and outsourcing;
- Legal services - advices on various procedures, like registering a company, day-to-day management of accounts and taxes, employment, financial services, public law;
- Tax services - achieve tax savings, international tax services, mergers and acquisitions, tax accounting services, tax function effectiveness, transfer pricing;
- and other services, like corporate finance, business recovery services, valuations and economics.
Choosing an accounting firm
As a customer, when you choose the accounting firm you’re going to work with, you should consider: their expertise, how long the firm has been in business; the type of clients they work with; how many tax forms they do annually and the guarantees that are made.
If you're looking for a very professional and affluent accounting firm in Bulgaria - Accounting Services Bulgaria offers the best quality and guaranteed results. The firm provides professional accounting solutions and related services to domestic and foreign companies and individuals in compliance with national and international standards. Their mission is to save their customers’ efforts, time and resources and become their trusted partners in all accountancy and business-related matters.
Accounting and Payroll
Accounting Services Bulgaria is offering fair pricing packages depending on the customer’s business scope and needs. You can have a look at their special pricing offer for clients from the growing business sector or use a form to calculate how much approximately will be the charge according to your specific needs and characteristics. The prices are in EUR per month, excl. VAT
The price includes:
The price does not include:
Monthly accounting of income and expense invoices
Tax consultations with a tax expert
Drafting and submitting journals under the VAT Act
Drafting annual balance sheet and income statement in English language
Accounting consultations within the frames of the client’s company business
Audit consultations and certifications of annual financial statements by a registered auditor
Annual closing of accounts
Tax defense before the court in case of appealing of acts of NRA
If you'd like to know more, visit their website: http://www.accountingservices.bg/en/