profile image 54

I hv registered my agreement with d builder for 7,50,000. I paid 2,00,000.balance payment not...

made for want of occupation certificate.The builder gave termination notice & without canceling agreement sold my flat & gave possession .I hv filed suit in session court. what remedies do I have?


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.