profile image 60

I am trying to employ a 24 year old single woman from the Philippines to come into my home and...

provide childcare for my children. I was wondering what type of work visa would she have to apply for and how long is the process.


sort by best latest

employeralliance profile image85

employeralliance says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment