veronicanotes profile image 61

How do I choose ads/products from google/amazon to advertise on my hub?

I've tried looking through the tutorials but just can't seem to make sense of all the "lingo" and tech terms. Help! I see you've posted quite a few helpful hubs but I just am not getting it! I've already joined adsense and amazon associates and I managed to get a link to a product from amazon, but where do I paste it? And does google work the same way or is it just pure ads with them? Uugghh. I've spent two days searching and such and I just kind find the help I need. Hope to hear from you soon. Veronica.

Sweetsusieg profile image83

Sweetsusieg says

wychic profile image79

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

freecampingaussie profile image38

freecampingaussie says