Ross Harrison profile image 61

What traits do you think are essential for all good leaders to have?

I am thinking about leadership, and wrote an article about the apparent lack of it here in Japan after the earthquake (http://hubpages.com/hub/whats-happened-to-the-leaders-in-Japan). It seems to me that there are fewer great leaders these days than there used to be and I would like to research why that may be, or if I am not giving current leaders enough credit where it is due. Understanding leadership is important, not only in politics and business, but also in our own personal lives. What leadership traits can we use on a day-to-day basis?

ThunderKeys profile image69

ThunderKeys says

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image92

Wesman Todd Shaw says

Rooskaya profile image60

Rooskaya says

HERBERT ubaldo profile image60

HERBERT ubaldo says

Dandra says