Ross Harrison profile image 60

What traits do you think are essential for all good leaders to have?

I am thinking about leadership, and wrote an article about the apparent lack of it here in Japan after the earthquake (http://hubpages.com/hub/whats-happened-to-the-leaders-in-Japan). It seems to me that there are fewer great leaders these days than there used to be and I would like to research why that may be, or if I am not giving current leaders enough credit where it is due. Understanding leadership is important, not only in politics and business, but also in our own personal lives. What leadership traits can we use on a day-to-day basis?

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image93

Wesman Todd Shaw says

ThunderKeys profile image79

ThunderKeys says

Rooskaya profile image66

Rooskaya says

HERBERT ubaldo profile image60

HERBERT ubaldo says

Dandra says