clarkw profile image 59

Hi Paul, I'd like some advice about a hub and adsenseand don't really know who to ask.

I've got making bread at home and adsense reports 2 clicks while analytics reports 81. I did some digging and believe that the adsense code is one that I had approx 1 1/2 years ago and has been clodes with a final payout due to me. I looked at the source in the bread hub and it has a different one than the one that hubpages has and it is associated with my analytics account. I sent a question to adsense help and have not received a response. I would like to edit the hub source and change the source to the correct adsense code. Whatdo you think? If you don't don't want to reply, its ok.

Paul Edmondson profile image88

Paul Edmondson says

clarkw profile image59

clarkw says