TKLMommy profile image 61

Have you achieved your dream career? Or are you working just to make ends meet?

Many people graduate from high school with a career in mind that they want to achieve. Unfortunately, not everyone achieves it. They encounter obstacles that prevent them from achieving their dream career. For some, they are working a mediocre job just to make ends meet. As for me, I wanted to be a teacher, but I also wanted to be a mother. I wasn't able to get my teaching degree cause I couldn't afford college, so instead I achieved the other goal of becoming a mother. I am now a mother of 3 beautiful girls and I love it! I also get my fill of the teaching side by volunteering in their school

supplies expert profile image60

supplies expert says

Dreama23 says