Emma Harvey profile image 91

If you were to work from home, what job would you choose to do?

A lot of us on Hubpages either write for payment or are working towards that. But some just do it for fun or another social network. I have tried at home businesses in the past - I gave up one as I got lonely being at home all day long. But things in my life have changed and I am now ready to start a new venture - but a different one this time! I have the experience of being my own boss and dealing with my tax. I have read so many articles about working online in various ways or setting up at home, but what are the popular choices, and do people really try them out?

wychic profile image89

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

jacqui2011 profile image84

jacqui2011 says

gvannorman150 profile image70

gvannorman150 says