Re: NYS/UI and EB -- taken off EB of $386, to be put on a new claim of $170. for 8 wks of temp work?

Had been receiving EB (only first two weeks), following the "reactivation" of my OC which has a benefit year ending 2/12 when I received a notice that I had to file a new claim. I had temped (after which I went back to my claim. After receiving two weeks of EB, I was advised that I "may" have enough work to qualify for a new claim. I was then told I did not have enough earnings and did not qualify. So I was granted a new claim of $170.00 which is less than half of my original. My OC was till 2/12 and based on years/vs eight weeks of temp. work. The "new claim" MB is less than half of the orig.

Ralph Deeds profile image65

Ralph Deeds says

liuqiyue5 says