My new boss "adjusts" himself while talking to me. I find it rude, and What can I do?

I've complained to HR, their answer was for me to get a chair for him to sit on.They would not talk to him. He is a bully. He follows me around the building, To make sure I am working I guess. He distrusts me. The CEO LOVES him. He took some of my responsibilities away and gave them to a new hire (younger men). I am an older woman. I have great reviews from my former boss. During the lean times when younger men quit, I assumed their duties. Though the company is growing those duties have been away, given to younger men and I'm left with the data entry. Is there anything I can do?

Inventurist profile image83

Inventurist says

Marcy Goodfleisch profile image95

Marcy Goodfleisch says

Techbook profile image60

Techbook says